✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay.com

THE_GODLY_ONE

hmmm' date=' how can i prove it? i know, you once sent me your mobile number in a pm so i could send you dirty text messages. believe me now? :lol:[/quote']

Jamieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *hugs* welcome... what brings you here to the "un-evil" board... :wink3:

the old place wasnt stimulating me anymore, id become nothing more than a caricature of the person id never wanted to be. i'll be trying out a few new message boards to see which one takes me fancy.

hmmm well this one is definitely different.... not as much attitude here.. or sarcasm.. but, its nice for a breath of fresh air so to speak... I like it. but you're right about the other board...

wait a minute.. does this mean you'll vote for Ian's board now.. even though it smells of 'old people' lol :lol: :P

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was only messing about when i said it smells of old people' date=' you know me...im just a big kidder. apart from the fact the board is as slow as pigshit the place looks alright. the smileys are better and im sure GOD will have plenty of attitude to liven it up now and again. :lol:[/quote']

lol yea.. I knew you were kidding.. thats why I like you! You kill me man!! :laugh3: I like the smileys too... :embarrased:

I read your post about being sick... :embarrased: how are you feeling?? * hugs* see... if we were married I'd take care of you and bring you chicken soup in bed... :wink3: