✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to read "Faust" of Goethe

tight shite :D good luck

Yeah, heard it's a bit confusing sometimes but isn't somehing reelevant to impede reading. Goethe, here I go!

:lol: also i can see nietzsche in your sig. his theory about superhumans (or something like that) and dostoyevski`s book about it ('zbrodnia i kara' - i don`t know the english title) made me talk about it to my mom till she almost fell asleep.

I'm going to read "Faust" of Goethe

tight shite :D good luck

Yeah, heard it's a bit confusing sometimes but isn't somehing reelevant to impede reading. Goethe, here I go!

:lol: also i can see nietzsche in your sig. his theory about superhumans (or something like that) and dostoyevski`s book about it ('zbrodnia i kara' - i don`t know the english title) made me talk about it to my mom till she almost fell asleep.

Oh Nietzsche :D He's reaaally interesting and as well dangerous (and sometimes boring, I know ;) ). His "super-humans" theory is like Oh so intriguing, does really that kind of man exists... he who can avoid all ethical, moral and religious obstacles of our society? it's terrifying

Do you mean Crime and punishement?? I did read that book!! :D inmortal pages that reflect the enormous conflict of the main character: Raskolnikov, redeemed by love and truth. Lovely story

Aah. I'll start tomorrow with that famous book of Michael Moore: Stupid white men. It's for the school