✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally started reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell!!!

ooooh tell me how it goes! Its supposed to be really good but because its so big & heavy I'm waiting for the paperback to be published :D

will do sista! ;)

I prefer the hardcover though... I dont know why.. its hassle to carry around.. but I guess I'm favorable to hard covers because they look so much better on my book shelf... :embarrased: :laugh3: I dont know why.. but I love'em. I love books period..

on another note... I pre-ordered my copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Bood Prince!! :wink3: I got a gift card to Borders Books for xmas... so I put it to good use... :cool3:

Arrggghhh!! Harry frickin Potter!! Don't get me wrong, i love the books but I hate all the hype surrounding the launch dates. Its a 00:01 release time on the Sat morning so we have to stay open all Fri night so that people can buy it the minute its officially released!! It'll still be there at 9am tomorrow morning!!

Arrggghhh!! Harry frickin Potter!! Don't get me wrong' date=' i love the books but I hate all the hype surrounding the launch dates. Its a 00:01 release time on the Sat morning so we have to stay open all Fri night so that people can buy it the minute its officially released!! It'll still be there at 9am tomorrow morning!![/quote']

:laugh3: well I can understand your dislike for it!! but thats why I have my copy delivered! ;)

Arrggghhh!! Harry frickin Potter!! Don't get me wrong' date=' i love the books but I hate all the hype surrounding the launch dates. Its a 00:01 release time on the Sat morning so we have to stay open all Fri night so that people can buy it the minute its officially released!! It'll still be there at 9am tomorrow morning!![/quote']

:laugh3: well I can understand your dislike for it!! but thats why I have my copy delivered! ;)

when Order of the Phoenix was released, I had to work it. it was kinda fun apart from all the over-exctied children who quite clearly should have been in bed!! much better were the parents who had sneaked out to buy a copy whilst the kids were in bed.

'badlydrawngirl - i'm reading The Da Vinci Code currently, it's damn good'

^ i really want to read this, there is a programme on TV about this very soon, it might even be tonight! I rarely ever read, but in the new year, i made two promises i want to keep, try be more positive & Read at least 3 great books. Which for someone who never ever reads, is a good target i think. I'm currently Reading 'A Brief History Of Time - Stephen Hawking'

I feel like i can feel my brain Swell when i am reading it :cool: :D

Maybe it's stupid :dozey: but I'm curious :P

ok, I'll start

Robert Fulghum - All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

:cool:

is that a whole book? last year in class we were read that (or maybe part of it) and had to reflect on it.

right now i'm reading a book called 'hard love'. i'm not sure who its by though, and im too lazy to check.

i love reading, some people think that it's weird. :stunned: i was talking to my sisters friend on the phone the other day for a few minutes and she was like 'what are you doing?' and i said reading. and she said 'why do you read? it's boring!' and im like no......

i think its amazing actually, what your mind can picture.

I'm reading something online

does that count ? :D

i read stuff online all the time! :D they are stories though. kind of hard to explain...

Maybe it's stupid :dozey: but I'm curious :P

ok, I'll start

Robert Fulghum - All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

:cool:

is that a whole book? last year in class we were read that (or maybe part of it) and had to reflect on it.

Yes, it is ;)

My brother's Fulghum's fan so I decided to read his books, they're really good I think :)

I like reading too, it's a good hobby :smug: :D