✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - extended version

CityandColour

sounds interesting, but since i never buy dvd's.. too bad for moi.

they did change the ending of the book in the movie. suckage.

Um... I'm pretty sure the extended version will be released on dvd as well...

sounds interesting, but since i never buy dvd's.. too bad for moi.

they did change the ending of the book in the movie. suckage.

Um... I'm pretty sure the extended version will be released on dvd as well...

who's twixo? :huh: :stunned:

and what i meant is that i never spend moola on anything, so it's likely i won't buy the dvd.

:P

I've seen it, it's pretty good! My dad just bought a plasm tv, dolby surround sound, and me and some friends speant an entire day watching all three! Yeah... I know I'm a nerd. I've read the books three times..... I love Tolkien!!! You guys should read (the LOTR if you haven't already) The Hobbit.

In the movie, the book was called "There and Back Again, A Hobbit's Tale." But, it is about Bilbo's adventures, it's really good too.

Hey, your not a nerd, they are classics! I am half way through the first book...I started late I know but they are just amazing. I will eventually finish it even if it's only a few pages at a time, I read it before bed. Just like that quote on the back of the first book "The english speaking world is..." or however it goes :)

I've seen it, it's pretty good! My dad just bought a plasm tv, dolby surround sound, and me and some friends speant an entire day watching all three! Yeah... I know I'm a nerd. I've read the books three times..... I love Tolkien!!! You guys should read (the LOTR if you haven't already) The Hobbit.

In the movie, the book was called "There and Back Again, A Hobbit's Tale." But, it is about Bilbo's adventures, it's really good too.

Cool! :cool:

I really want to read all books by Tolkien, he´s a genious.

I have just read the firsty one, but I think it´s really great!