✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tips for getting out of a bad mood

bart

I dont know what happend to me this morning but I am really peed off.

I think it was well I cant mention it, but I was kept awake by banging all night.

Not being able to find my head phones before coming to work must have been a bad omen.

The waiting for over 1 hour for a bus that did not appear. (I hate being late)

Then being bollocked by one of the managers for being late, a so called supervisor did not pass on a message !!

Help ! Otherwise I am sure I am gonna blow it...

cant help you about the bad mood cos im in one too...boss gives me a load of work today, and says hed like it finished by the end of the day...its now lunch time and im abouth 1/9th done :( gonna take me like 3 or 4 days more like...and ive still got all the other crap he gave me on monday to do too...which is about 5% done...i think his time management is a bit screwed...

cant help you about the bad mood cos im in one too...boss gives me a load of work today' date=' and says hed like it finished by the end of the day...its now lunch time and im abouth 1/9th done :( gonna take me like 3 or 4 days more like...and ive still got all the other crap he gave me on monday to do too...which is about 5% done...i think his time management is a bit screwed...[/quote']

me knows what that is like ! you have all my support