✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Da Vinci Code - The Movie

Juliana

Wow, check it out! Have you seen it?

When I was reading the book i couldn´t stop thinking how that story would be on a movie screen. Today I read in the newspaper that they´ll make a movie!!(You probably know it... :dozey: )

That´s awesome, ´cos I love books and movies. And this one is so good.... I can´t wait!

I´ve seen that Russel Crowe, George Clooney, Tom Hanks and Hugh Jackman are being well-thought for Robert Langdon´s role. I don´t know who will be Sophie Neveu, but the movie will be directed by Ron Howard, from "A Beutiful Mind"( I like this movie a lot...)

If I could choose an actor for Langdon´s role, I think I´d pick Clive Owen, from King Arthur. I like him a lot. :blush: Or, from the list probably George Clooney...But, it doesn´t matter. I like them all! :D :cool:

That´s awesome news Juliana ! And i agree with you, you just can´t stop reading it.

I would choose Monica Bellucci, to play Sophie. I know Robert Langdon isn´t black, but Denzel Washington would look good on the role. But of all you listed above, I´d pick Tom Hanks.

Hmm i don't really like this idea.

Seems like movie makers have lost theyr creativity,cuz there are movies based on books,comics,video games...and it seems that being original these days is a rare thing :(

Just some examle FF,Hulk,X-men,Spiderman,Around the world in 80 day(not sure if this is correct translation),Batman,Troy,...

Hmm i don't really like this idea.

Seems like movie makers have lost theyr creativity,cuz there are movies based on books,comics,video games...and it seems that being original these days is a rare thing :(

Just some examle FF,Hulk,X-men,Spiderman,Around the world in 80 day(not sure if this is correct translation),Batman,Troy,...

I agree..... they always tend to spoil the book by making a movie out of it. LOTR did the best at trying to stay true to the books, but they still managed to leave out whole sections of the story, and they made up a bunch of crap. I was ticked when they felt they just HAD to add some Hollywood romance BS with Arwen and Aaragon.

I've just started reading DaVinici Code, so far i'm only halfway through, but it's very engaging....

are you freaken kidding?

troy was so awesome

Yeah, tottaly true.

Quote:

i've heard divergent views on this disputable and controversial book, i'd like to know more about it. is it polemical in nature?

it's pretty short you shouold just read it. alot of theories are polemical, but if you read it, it all fits togther, i dont know if it's true though.

I´ve been seeing a lot of stuffs talking about The Da Vinci Code. Here, the mijority really want to still belive that everything inside the bible is true.

I´m sorry, but I never belived in the bible...I have faith but some things aren´t right. Dan Brown is a genious to me...He made up that wonderful story and mixed with reality. And look at Leonardo´s paints...They say it all.

Here, the mijority really want to still belive that everything inside the bible is true.

you must've missed the concept.

according to this theory: the bible is all true (obviously! hah) but the Catholic church took the majority of the parts of Christ's mortal life so it would fit their religion. The Crusades were knights ordered by the Church to destroy all the remaining documents / transcripts that told of Christ's mortal life so that none of it would leak out. It's hard to explain, and if i told you more it'd ruin the book so i won't.

a film? i'm not sure i like the idea of it. the book was good and i think it's better left alone. and i also believe that all of it is true cos the author, dan brown, based it on facts and all these things exist in real life.

you must've missed the concept.

according to this theory: the bible is all true (obviously! hah) but the Catholic church took the majority of the parts of Christ's mortal life so it would fit their religion. The Crusades were knights ordered by the Church to destroy all the remaining documents / transcripts that told of Christ's mortal life so that none of it would leak out. It's hard to explain, and if i told you more it'd ruin the book so i won't.

Hum...I take your point Eric, but there are crazy stuffs, like Moses "opening" the sea ( at least, an ispiration for Chris... ;) ) and Noe´s story, for example.

it´s complicated :confused: