January 14, 200818 yr heyyyy, i wasnt jumping on the bandwagon! :laugh1: besides, only me and rachael really changed! i hardly call two people a bandwagon. and i like elgantine! it makes me think of "elegant."
January 14, 200818 yr I think it was Eric that started it, then Dave changed his, then me and Chelsea! Yes, Rick. Mark's back, he was online a while ago...I don't know what he's doing now though, probably still trying to escape Mareks clutches...
January 14, 200818 yr oh, mo changed hers as well (from Erin to Space Cadet), so it's more of a bandwagon than i thought... still, i only recently figured out how to go about changing it, so i finally did :)
January 16, 200818 yr MMMMMM..... Well, using a random name generator, I got the name Yamchowfox, but, due to space constraints, it has been shortened to yamfox. :D
January 18, 200818 yr ´s my real name no @ but rather an a ^^ and the . . .kusS is formed like ´kiss´ (translated) cause my surname starts with S - so i had no idea :cry: :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment