✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your 'username' mean?

berrywoman

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking though the window last week and saw some people flying kites' date=' and because I got bored with my old user name, I thought Kite would make a good random user-name which has many possible meanings.[/quote']

Dave. Wait.

Did you ever use Mr. Potato Head before? :uhoh:

I thought Kite would make a good random user-name which has many possible meanings.

You're getting high all the time?

My old username "The Escapist" was a referrence to the song as well as being hobby. This can be explained as a person who is trying to escape reality. I also had this whole fantasy of living inside my mind and stuff like that. Really fun.

My new username "Technicolor Daybreak" is a reference to the songs Life in technicolor by Coldplay and Daybreak by Snow Patrol. Both of the songs involve somewhere meeting their love down on the corner of the street in the rain. Also a technicolor daybreak can be the sunrise which I actively take photos of.

Personally I like both names a lot and I'll probably change back to the escapist for the awards at the end of the year.

I was looking though the window last week and saw some people flying kites, and because I got bored with my old user name, I thought Kite would make a good random user-name which has many possible meanings.

David, you are never going to believe me but i was just in the car and was thinking "Why did Mr. Watts change his user name? and why to Kite? freeeeeeekkkkyyyy! i just logged on and saw this thread back from the dead and read your post.

I just picked my name, never been in a forum before so wasnt too creative and i have a hard enough time remembering peoples names

David, you are never going to believe me but i was just in the car and was thinking "Why did Mr. Watts change his user name? and why to Kite? freeeeeeekkkkyyyy! i just logged on and saw this thread back from the dead and read your post.

I just picked my name, never been in a forum before so wasnt too creative and i have a hard enough time remembering peoples names

It's an interesting world

Mine is my name, but... reffering to myself as small don't know how to explain it really.

It wasn't until later on that realised that shit only works in dutch, and not in english, so you probably don't know how to pronounce it, but all of you seem to get what my name is, so I'm not going to change it

I was watching Toy Story :P

I LOVED mr potato head in Toy Story!! have you seen him in star wars? awesome! :lol: