✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your 'username' mean?

berrywoman

My name is quite strange. Im into basketball, have been for the past 5 years or so, the teams in England as well. I support my local team and a few years ago, there was a rather handsome player by the name of Randy Duck (funny name huh!!!) Well, me and my friend plus two girls from London, used to be big fans of him and people started calling us the "Duckettes" :lol:. For an internet nickname I added crazy to the front for some unknown reason, lol.

Heres a piccy of him (quite a showoff) :nice: unfortunately he went back to America!! :lol: :( 5b8df7ca.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: Originally Posted by
_frenchkriss

my friend kristina likes a guy named chris and we were talking about french KISSING and she thought that i said french CHRISing! sooo it's kinda like our inside joke. frenchKRIS! ahahaha...oh yes and we were eating croissants. ironic.....:P

maybe you like the same guy too... :P

heyy!!! i don't think she likes my Chris in that way :smug: :kiss: :laugh3:

anyway my username came along because my friend was reading a novel called Yellow Fever for an ISU project and that sparked the idea that it could be a good username. It's kinda like an oxymoron cos the song Yellow is good and a Fever is bad. Put it together and voila!:cool:

My username means people are gullible.

Honestly, when I registered, I was just planning on lurking not talking, and I couldn't think of a name. It always amused me on other boards that when someone had a simple name everyone else just accepted it, so I decided to pick a random one. (That and I'm a little paranoid)

I think I went with Erin because there was this girl in my class in elementary school named Erin who had flaming red hair, and I was so jealous of it. That and I'm part Irish, and my real first name is Irish, so I wanted to go with something kind of Irish.

Maybe I'll change it someday, but I still can't think of anything.