✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your 'username' mean?

berrywoman

Its my sir name...my older brother is known for being called firthy more than me...all his friends call me little-firthy but never mind :D

Plus when signing up it was the only name i could think of....im not very imaginative (is that how you spell it????) :/

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um' date=' well mine is sort of wierd I was looking for a name that had to do with will and I typed in champion on google and the wheaties cereal box came up and I thought, perfect. If you notice my location has to do with my user name ;) [img']http://www.geocities.com/wheatiedealer/woodsnicklaus.jpg[/img]

Haha, what an ace way to get a user name :idea2:

Are you still CrazyMary on Coldplay.com?

Mine is my online name with three x's on the end :idea2:

my first name is olivia and olive is how my friends call me :) i use this nickname on all forums i join... when it's not taken.

sometimes i feel closer to my nickname than to my real first name. that's strange.

my first name is olivia and olive is how my friends call me :) i use this nickname on all forums i join... when it's not taken.

sometimes i feel closer to my nickname than to my real first name. that's strange.

Sorry to go O/T but did you draw your avatar? :stunned:

the same goes for me olivia ;) everyone calls me bonnie' date=' so it's strange to hear someone call me bonita. even all my teachers call me bonnie[/quote']

Well, in fact my teachers never called me olive. not close enough :P

Sorry to go O/T but did you draw your avatar? :stunned:

No, i didn't... it's just a picture i edited to make it black and white and i kept the "ring" and the eye in the original color... that's all. I'm not good enough at drawing to make such a good result :confused:

um' date=' well mine is sort of wierd I was looking for a name that had to do with will and I typed in champion on google and the wheaties cereal box came up and I thought, perfect. If you notice my location has to do with my user name ;) [img']http://www.geocities.com/wheatiedealer/woodsnicklaus.jpg[/img]

Haha, what an ace way to get a user name :idea2:

Are you still CrazyMary on Coldplay.com?

Mine is my online name with three x's on the end :idea2:

thanks mimi! :kiss: no I am no longer crazymary over there, when they got the new board I changed my name to Will's My Champion. ;) So, mimi is your online name, but what is your real name? hmmm...so mysterious :P

My real name is Thomas and my surname is Edmunds. People used to see my name written as T.Edmunds and made it Tedmunds and then it shortened to Ted and it has stuck for about 8 years now! So everyone knows me as Ted! :D

Of course because of the song "A whisper"...but it's not my favourite song...I just wanted to find a name very fast and then I thought of A whisper because that is a song not everybody likes.....and i thought:"Ok I will log on there but I'll not visit this place very often!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe, nice story Mary! ;)

well, Li_cold came from my name LIvia and cold is kinda obvious... :rolleyes: