October 15, 200421 yr i know im late to post here :embarrased: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y D E N I S E :cool: i hope your wishes come true soon :kiss:
October 16, 200421 yr damn!Im late.. im really sorry! :cry: Happy B-day denise! you fooking rock! :kiss:
October 18, 200421 yr OMFG at Kirk avatar ! :stunned: Maria, my fiance gave me an adidas :D I was dying for it :D Yay! I am so glad you got the Adidas sneakers! Yeah!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So brilliant!!! I really hope you enjoyed your day sis!
October 19, 200421 yr Sorry Denise, I just saw this thread as well, I hope you had a super extraordinary birthday! You deserve it! :) Happy belated Birthday!
October 19, 200421 yr i'm not sure if i congratulated you yet :stunned: but i hope you had a faBBay burfday hunni :kiss: :D
October 24, 200421 yr Happy Birthday... :) i am sorry if i am ages to late to tell you that... :rolleyes:
November 9, 200421 yr I can´t find my thread, so I´m bumping this one up... So... post piccies of the lovely Tom Chaplin to make me happy :D
Create an account or sign in to comment