✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o i can't believe what i just read There.

but you break why? i mean i understand you and chris break for a lil time to see what happen, what he said to you to break? what did you do when you break? i mean did you was more friendly with Til then he suspect you are in love with him?

if til also loves you he won't be angry with you. anyways there are band of 3 membres not 4... you are the singer (am i right) til's the drummer.. what was chris?

i mean there's still another member on the band so may be you can go on with the band. :) without chris :(

People, this situation...it's getting over my head. I'm so scared about the future...and I don't know what to do...and I wanna talk to you...yeah Chris is speaking from my heart again.

Chris & I broke up, it was because of me. We tried it with a break, just looking what will happen, but yesterday Chris told me he had the intuition that I'm in love with another guy, not him. And the prob is, that's right. And the biggest prob is, it's the drummer in our band. Our band that's really one of the most important things in my life, really!!!

And Chris doesn't wants to play our next gig on Aug 5th, and if Til & I will ever be a couple, he will leave the band. :cry:

Okay that might look like I only care about the band, no never!! I cried so much today, because Chris doesn't understand me and that I fucking can't change what I feel!And I've hurt him so much, that hurts also me!! I didn't want to fall in love with Til, but it happened, and I know from Til's best friend that he also likes me very much AAaaah...I know this happens quite often that someone leaves somebody bcuz he loves someone else more...but it just sucks in this way!! Chris says it's slutty what I do, we can't be friends like we seemed to be the last week...I was so happy that everything stayed quite relaxed, but then...how could I be so stupid and think that it would work that way?

Purple Stain will break, all the other members will know why...and then I also lose my good friends Takis & Til bcuz they will be angry with me, they also loved the band so much and Til won't like to be together with a bitch like I am...

*hugs*

You can't help who you fall in love, Emotions and feelings towards people can change like the weather too so it's not your fault

As for the band, Your all gonna have to sit down and work out where you all stand, And just hope for the best

I hope things work out ok. After hearing what you were like after your gig a while ago, It would be a huge shame to not hear of it again

*hugs again*

We all have to work it out? This means I should tell Til about my feelings?? :o OMG

Well the 4th member...Takis...is Chris' best friend :( I also talked with him once about it, but I've never told anyone in the band that I'm also in love with Til.

Chris was the bass player. The best all around, there aren't many bass players around. And bcuz we all were good friends, there was such a great atmosphere that will be lost forever now :cry:

Yeah first it was planned to break for a short time. I just wanted to put my feelings right, look from a distance now who I like more, Chris or Til. In this week I've already felt a bit more tendency to Til...and since Chris & I weren't really a couple anymore Til paid much more attention to me than he already did before. But it's not bcuz of Til that I don't love Chris that much, but the other way round: If I'd love Chris that much, I wouldn't give a damn about Til. I wrote a letter that I'll give to him tonight. I already felt a bit better after I wrote all the truth down.

To Chris....it made him cry again....bcuz of me :( and that made me cry. And when he finds out what happened between Til & me, that we're together just a few days after Chris & I decided to go different ways..... he'll freak out :( but I like him so much!!!!! He means so much to me still!

There's still hope someday he'll get over me and we can be friends again.

Til is 19. can't wait to see him tomorrow! aah! :D

well i'm sure you'll be friend of chris again. :) if you were so go friend time ago he can't stop it. :) and if he was /is special to you you are still special to him i think. so you can be friends but i think it must be him who decide to get in contact with you again.

so you are with til since.. how many?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...