✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Awesome pictures! and you are in two bands? :o No wonder you don't have time for us Theresa :P

Thanx a lot everyone...no it's not stressing, at least not for me, but for Chris, he's so busy with school that Purple Stain can't practise this week :(

And Curizon?

we didn't play for...whoa about 5 weeks? And in the last 3 months we must have practised not more often than 5 times I think :confused: that had something to do with Stefan who was down bcuz of personal problems, with Til who was on holidays two times, but the most with our guitarist THOMAS... :angry: this guy gets on our nerves. He also has another band, Coconut Groove (I also sang for them at two gigs), and bcuz they had to practise for a concert, he didn't have time for Curizon. MAYBE you can pass that.

In this time - now this is a crazy thing, it'll stand at the beginning of Purple Stain's band biography for sure - Purple Stain had the only & last time to practise for our gig that was on the next day (where's the pic from). So we had fucking few time, but for the 1st hour everything worked. We played very good, although we were playing many songs for the 1st time ever. We were just doing "By The Way" in our highspeed version, then I suddenly saw smoke coming out of our speaker. First I had the odd thought "huh?? fog machine??", then I, and the others who of cors had stopped playing, realized the speaker was smoking, not only that, he was burning!!!! And when does that happen that an amp starts to burn?

Til already had the fire drencher in his hands, but the fire wasn't not as big as it seemed (god I was scared), and the guys carried the wrecked thing out on the veranda. We went on with playing with Til's stereo (that we had to carry from his room in 1st floor down to the cellar - I could be dead now cuz I almost fell down the stairs carrying a huge box behind me...)......whatever, we finished, and on the next day we practised a bit too before we drove to the gig, and the concert went well, so everything okay again.

Now Til built a new amp out of the wrecked one and repair parts and so Curizon could have played on Sunday again. But what does our lil princess THomas say?? "The sound quality of that is too bad. I don't wanna play with it." Instead of bringing some of his own boxes that are standing around at his home en masse!!! :angry:

Til & I say Curizon is inofficially dead since that day. Sad but true :/

Long story...

Well maybe, let's see....right now I'm just so happy with Purple Stain - I'm playing almost all my favourite songs (RHCP, a bit Oasis & Coldplay...) together with my boyfriend, and my best male friend.

I'm anyway quite happy. In about two hours my two "new old" friends will visit me, Sara & Johannes (does anyone remember??).

On Saturday I met them again. Sara lives in my street, but we had almost NO contact. But I'm changing that right now, just calling her or coming round to her house, and it works and I'm happy :cool:

And Hans, last summer we met almost every day...but that was before I had broken up this relationship with Marco, his best friend... :confused:

So on Saturday we talked a bit and I said, "okay I'm gonna call you next week" and today I did, and later we'll meet......

No it can't get like it was that last summer again, that damn cool time. I have such different friends/boyfriend now. But at least from time to time, that would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Whoo! Have they rocked??

Cool that you thought of me :)

I thought of you all,too, all the time when I was at Coldplay!

they were OK, apart from the barrier crashing at the start of the gig... I danced to lalar its on me phone...

coldplay were so much better though

People, this situation...it's getting over my head. I'm so scared about the future...and I don't know what to do...and I wanna talk to you...yeah Chris is speaking from my heart again.

Chris & I broke up, it was because of me. We tried it with a break, just looking what will happen, but yesterday Chris told me he had the intuition that I'm in love with another guy, not him. And the prob is, that's right. And the biggest prob is, it's the drummer in our band. Our band that's really one of the most important things in my life, really!!!

And Chris doesn't wants to play our next gig on Aug 5th, and if Til & I will ever be a couple, he will leave the band. :cry:

Okay that might look like I only care about the band, no never!! I cried so much today, because Chris doesn't understand me and that I fucking can't change what I feel!And I've hurt him so much, that hurts also me!! I didn't want to fall in love with Til, but it happened, and I know from Til's best friend that he also likes me very much AAaaah...I know this happens quite often that someone leaves somebody bcuz he loves someone else more...but it just sucks in this way!! Chris says it's slutty what I do, we can't be friends like we seemed to be the last week...I was so happy that everything stayed quite relaxed, but then...how could I be so stupid and think that it would work that way?

Purple Stain will break, all the other members will know why...and then I also lose my good friends Takis & Til bcuz they will be angry with me, they also loved the band so much and Til won't like to be together with a bitch like I am...

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS :: I Could Have Lied

There must be something

In the way I feel

That she don't want me to feel

The stare she bares cut me

I don't care

You see so what if I bleed

I could never change

Just what I feel

My face will never show

What is not real

A mountain never seems to have

The need to speak

A look that shares so many seek

The sweetest feeling

I got from you

The things I said to you were true

I could never change

Just what I feel

My face will never show

What is not real

[Chorus]

I could have lied I'm such a fool

My eyes could never never never

Keep their cool

Showed her and I told her how

She struck me but I'm fucked up now

But now she's gone yes she's gone away

A soulful song

That would not stay

You see she hides 'cause she is scared

But I don't care

I won't be spared

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

This song fits the situation particularly.