✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

Wow and my Irish guy is there' date=' too! Everyone I liked comes back!!! (okay still some missing, Joy e.g....)[/quote']

Joy is still around, dont worry she'll post today!

I'll gmail her yo' :wacko:

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's good to concentrate more on studies than on guys!

Well I don't though :rolleyes: But I'm small and silly.

umm the band? bad bad. we hardly practise, always something keeps standing in our way :( Our drummer, Til, who also became a good friend of mine, means that it doesn't make much sense with it anymore. well I'm a bit more hopefully, thank god.

I think the same and try to not pay attention on guys but sometimes it's impossible. :(

I'm sorry to heard that about your band, but it'll works better soon, i'm sure. And the good think is that you are better friend of Til now, don't you?

;)

Ren, my main bumper. :kiss:

peeps....I'm just for short on here, just need "a shoulder to cry on" till I leave.

It's my bro's 19th bday today, and in 1 1/2 hrs his friends will come there. One of them is - really - the worst asshole I've ever met. One half year ago he fell in love with him, but first I wasn't sure about my feelings, then I decided against him (Ari knows most of the story - you know, christian). He never understood, still kept saying he loves me blah blah etc. At the same time, one of his friends & me fell in love with each other. That was the other Christian, short: Chris. He's still my boyfriend. But the other guy could never bear that we are together. He said such terrible things about me, he uses to be very depressive all the time, always pities himself to get other ppl's attention.

Once, I felt really sorry for him. For long time we couldn't really talk to each other, he even sometimes tried to forbid to come with my b/f to parties :angry: (sometimes successfully :confused: ) He's really a damn sensible guy.

But by then, these are no excuses. On a party at the beginning of may, we finally had the first good conversation. He said he know has beared that he can't have me, and after long requesting if I can really trust him, I decided to make it up with him.

But what did I have to hear a few days later? He said SUCH bad things about me! About my bro, and even my mom! So this was the end. :angry: I told him everything that I thought about him in his face and swore to avoid every contact with him. But he doesn't leave me alone! He started writing SMS like he doesn't know I HATE him, and tonight he's at my house :( argh. And also his other stupid friend who anyway only talks nonsense and never stops running someone down.

I just wanted to live in peace tonight man :(

I just wanted to live in peace tonight man :(

Ahhh man! Poor There. I think you told me about this dooood or unless Im confusing him with the current Christian.

Theresa I dont think you have to get up front to this guy I've seen and been in social situations where you simply have to ignore somebody by talking to your bro and his friends when EVIL Christian isnt there. You can live in peace, I think. Just dont make it obvious that your ignoring the guy, and it should be alright.

Besides there will be others at the party right? And I dont think you wanna talk to your brother ALL night, so just hang around with other people and you might have a fine night.

Its good hes acting like nothing happened, well just good for tonight, so you can ignore him. If he says hello, then, ugh :disappointed: I dont know, try and brush him off.

Its a hard one! Good luck theresa :sneaky:

:D Awww Jack...great to hear from you again, too! :kiss:

:idea2: so I know who I missed at the bro&sisters thread!

My dear Chris just has been there for one hour, he saved my day! He can't stay longer cuz he has to go on with learning to drive a motorcycle, but I'm feeling good now, so I can kick it, when those guys will come soon... :D

Thanx a lot Reilly! Well isn't quite right when you say that he's acting like nothing happened. Cuz on the other hand he tries to make me guilty that he's so down, then after "I'm so sorry, I didn't meant it blah blah". crazy. My opinion is we better shud never hear something from each other. That's what makes me so angry bcuz he'll be here tonight.

*bump*

there sis, how are you? :kiss:

I read all that, that guy is a creep! Ok,just for talking crap on your back i'd kick his ass for real..im barbaric like that haha (you can ask my little cousin's bf's..or should i say ex-bf's? ha ) But seriously, if the guy loved you or whatever , he should at least respect you but by talking things on your back he just showed he's an asshole so its better for you to ignore him . One thing you could do is remind him you dont want anything to do with him cos i dont think is right to send you sms' or such if you dont like him at all, especially after the things that mofo said.

On a second note, you can always call me and i'lll take care :mellow:

Anyways, hope everything else is fine in my little sis's world :kiss:

Hehe :nice: that's great Ren, thanx. The prob is broadly fixed I think. Yesterday I was quite tired and in very changing moods, today I'm quite relaxed again.

But there's a new thing that gets on my nerves!!!!

I could do 3 gigs on one day.....next saturday. first a small open air in the town I go to school in, there I would sing with my RHCP & other bands cover band (where's also Chris in), after that on the same stage with "Curizon".

Then my bandmate Thomas & I would drive to a pub in the evening where we would play in a reggae band. Everything would be sooo great.

But Thomas is against doing the gigs in the afternoon!!! You must know that he's always been a little chick, we always call him "princess" - whoa Til & I, we're so angry! If he'll mess up with it, he can forget that I'll do him another favour, even like singing for his reggae band! :angry:

yeah. "COCONUT GROOVE". They're so cool. I'm singing in 5 songs by them on Saturday, background, and two songs alone. :)

and the other gig of our coverband in the afternoon will work out :nice:

This will be the setlist (not in this sequence) probably:

:singer: PURPLE STAIN :guitarist:

June 11th, 2005 17:00 pm Bamberg Maximiliansplatz

----------------------------------------------------------------

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication

Red Hot Chili Peppers – By the way

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Otherside

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Give it away

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Around the world

Guns N' Roses – Sweet Child O' Mine

Guns N' Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Metallica – Enter Sandman

Metallica – Nothing else matters

Cranberries – Zombie

Oasis – Wonderwall

Sportfreunde Stiller – Ich roque

Die Ärzte – Westerland

Nirvana – Smells like teen spirit

Blur – Song 2

Green Day – Boulevard of broken dreams

Green Day – American Idiot

4lyn – Kisses of a strobelight

Guano Apes – Open your eyes

Sportfreunde Stiller – Ein Kompliment

Incubus – Drive

Limp Bizkit – Behind blue eyes

Liquido – Narcotic

The Offspring - Pretty Fly

Dick Dale And His Del-Tones – Misirlou

Coldplay - Clocks

Evanescence - My Immortal

Blink 182 - All The Small Things

Im alright thanks! A wee bit bored, watching Tennis. :rolleyes:

Im sure you'll be fine, and if there was anyway you could sneak a couple lyrics sheets up on stage Im sure nobody would care :cool: I should find a way for you to hear my band sometime.

How is that other band coming along? You guys had a website I think (But it was in German so I didnt know what was going on).