✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bridget Jones' Diary 2

*Ali*

omg i saw this yesterday and it's sooooooooooooooo funny! colin firth and hugh grant were great as well as being nice on the eye and renee zellweger was AMAZING. i recommend you go and se this, even though it is a 'chick flick'. and by the way, the fight is absolutely fucking hilarious! :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see this, but I dont think my bf would go see it in a million years.

same here. my boyfriend thinks it's ridiculous that i watch the first movie like all the time. When I told him that we had to see it, he said no and told me to take one of my girlfriends.

I was reading an article about it a few days ago and I still can't believe they've left the best scene from the book out - the one where Bridget goes to Italy to interview Colin Firth!! He's got a brother, they could have used him, and then there would have been 2 Firths in the film :D

I'd like to see this, but I dont think my bf would go see it in a million years.

same here. my boyfriend thinks it's ridiculous that i watch the first movie like all the time. When I told him that we had to see it, he said no and told me to take one of my girlfriends.

Ah you see luckily for us, the new Star Wars trailer is on before the Bridget Jones previews so dragging boy type people is easy :P

I saw the second book at Barnes and Noble recently.. I really want to pick up a copy, but I don't think I have enough time at the moment.. :(

So I'll probably read it after I watch the movie!

It's funnier than the movie I think....has less Daniel Cleaver in it. But Hugh Grant being the ego-head that he is..... :P :rolleyes: