✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest Joke said by DavidG

Albie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for God's sake chill out. I'm not getting at you just stating simple fact!

I don't even know why you're getting so wound up...there isn't even a mod place to fill anyway. All forums have moderators...no more needed.

Chill out and grow up...it's only a fucking messageboard

you could stick me in the Coldplay section

and you aren't stating facts :rolleyes:

ha! Thats my section bucko... and if you post needless threads about Beyonce and J-Ho in there again.. well, lets just leave it at that shall we... *hmmph* :P

That thread isn't pointless, you're a mod and you don't even know that was posted by Ian, I just took it and made it to a thread

think before you type missy :P

thats exactly why it was pointless!!! If it had been previously posted.. wht make a thread about in a colplay forum!! :angry:

and the fact that we are both PR meants diddly squat... I'm not 100% like you... so we're not similar at all..

and I'm still prettier than you! :P lo l

two things people always take the news from coldplaying ticker and post in the coldplay section for instance Chris/Johnny gig cancelled that was previously posted and someone made a thread about it, so how's is that pointless actually, isn't why we have that section for to post news about Coldplay

btw of course you're prettier, you're a female :lol: :P

haha this is the first time ever i've been able to get onto the message boards at uni, and i see this...

interesting :lol: