✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Green Day

twin4life

Which song is that?

I know this STUPID thing wa probably posted ages ago but I was flicking through the pages on this thread to see if anyone had posted what I was gonna post an if there really was anyone out there who love them as much as me (more than words or pictures can describe) only song can, and GD do that for me. :) xx

Getting back to my original point, unless that comment or question or whatever it was was sarcastic then it's pretty darn obvious you shouldn't be I. This thread!! A true GD FAN should know the lyrics to THAT song. If it was a song (not a single) on 39/smooth or a rare demo tape then yeah, I'd understand. But from their most famous album and 2nd most successful (after Dookie) and a single too. Does god really exist of he let you ask that ridiculous question??!!

IT WAS WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS FROM AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I don't really get why people who don't like GD post on this thread. If you don't like them why bother talking to people like me who clearly do and waste my time?

Are you actually serious? The last 19 posts have been positive, and that stretches back 4 or 5 months. 7 of the last 9 posts were by you, and until you posted just over a week okay, nobody had since October. So tell me, who the hell could possibly be wasting your time?

• 4 weeks later...

Getting back to my original point, unless that comment or question or whatever it was was sarcastic then it's pretty darn obvious you shouldn't be I. This thread!! A true GD FAN should know the lyrics to THAT song.

Hey come on now, if it was sarcastic then there ya go but if it wasn't they can still post and be in this thread :nice:, I am a Green Day fan but it doesn't mean I know all the lyrics, even to some of the more famous ones. :)

What defines a TRUE fan of something? :thinking::)

Hey come on now, if it was sarcastic then there ya go but if it wasn't they can still post and be in this thread :nice:, I am a Green Day fan but it doesn't mean I know all the lyrics, even to some of the more famous ones. :)

What defines a TRUE fan of something? :thinking::)

Yeah I know. :/ I don't know ALL the lyrics but Wake Me Up When September ends was a massive hit so I just kinda thought everyone knew the lyrics. Oops I guess...

• 1 month later...

Anyone else think that the bass lines in Green Day's Castaway and Fall Out Boy's Dance, Dance are similar?

Here's Dance, Dance: (listen from the beginning)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNnq59O7AkM]Fall Out Boy Dance Dance Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

And here's Castaway: (listen from about 2:26 minutes)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s0oR-ciyFAI]Green Day - Castaway - [HQ] - watch in HD! - YouTube[/ame]

I went to a Green Day tribute band show last night.

The band are called Green Date and were spot on.

They had the perfect sound, they were fantastic, they performed lots of new stuff and some classics that everyone knows.

The lead singer had the exact personality of Billie Joe, from the facial expressions to jumping, to style and even the accent, his voice was a replicas of Billie Joe's. The drummer was fantastic, so were the bassist and electric guitarists too.

The best part of the performance was then getting a few of us on stage, me being one of the lucky ones, and 'Billie Joe' even got one of my friends at the mic singing.

8.5/10 :guitarist: bloody brilliant

• 3 weeks later...
Woohoo!

Im going to see Green Day at the Emirates and agin at Reading festival!

Anyone else going? :)

I'm seeing them at Reading, hope they play loads of the classics because I don't know anything from their last 4 albums :lol:

• 3 weeks later...