March 5, 200323 yr i plays the piano, the geetar, the bass, the drums, and the saxomophone. and i can strum a few chords on the banjo and the mandolin.
March 5, 200323 yr I'm so impressed with everyone, I have no musical talent whatsoever so I will be the manager of the message board band.
March 5, 200323 yr I play piano, for all u piano players? Which song would u love to know how to play from CP? mine would be trouble definitely and maybe clocks
March 5, 200323 yr I play piano, for all u piano players? Which song would u love to know how to play from CP? mine would be trouble definitely and maybe clocks hmm good question. i`ll be original and say trouble :P
March 5, 200323 yr i've been playing the drums for a couple months. i can play to both colplay albums!!! :lol:
March 5, 200323 yr i plays the piano' date=' the geetar, the bass, the drums, and the saxomophone. and i can strum a few chords on the banjo and the mandolin.[/quote'] wow!!!! :D
March 5, 200323 yr vocalist' date=' acoustic guitar, bass guitar, drums (badly) :D[/quote'] all of them badly? Cose then i can say i "play" all those instruments too! :D Either way, you go girl..... sorry, it just sounds strange with 'boy' :-D
March 5, 200323 yr I play piano...but i dont really have much time for practice :cry: And i love to sing..wish dont mean that im good of it..lol anyway i do it!!!! I think i will regret this post..... lol yeah i know what you mean, i love singing to, but only if no one is in the house... or maybe just my parents :D
March 5, 200323 yr Author I play piano...but i dont really have much time for practice :cry: And i love to sing..wish dont mean that im good of it..lol anyway i do it!!!! I think i will regret this post..... lol yeah i know what you mean, i love singing to, but only if no one is in the house... or maybe just my parents :D yer same with me my dad walks in and starts laughing :twisted:
March 5, 200323 yr i play the piano and the guitar at the mo im trying to learn colplay songs on piano but there pretty hard for my standards chirs is too much beter than me :sad: oh well at least i try
March 8, 200323 yr I play piano...but i dont really have much time for practice :cry: And i love to sing..wish dont mean that im good of it..lol anyway i do it!!!! I think i will regret this post..... lol yeah i know what you mean, i love singing to, but only if no one is in the house... or maybe just my parents :D yer same with me my dad walks in and starts laughing :twisted: aaw, that's not nice :D , my parents just ignores it :shrug:
March 9, 200323 yr can you ever find some tabs? i can never find none... does anybodu knows if the ones on justspies are good?
March 9, 200323 yr dunno........... I don't know what a tab is.... I can't help you........ Sorry :sad:
March 9, 200323 yr i play the piano. starting to learn how to play coldplay songs. well cool Wish I could do that, I can't play to save my life :roll:
Create an account or sign in to comment