✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what's the perfect coldplay driving song?

cold_kitty

One I Love and Clocks I really like to drive to! I know it isn't Coldplay but 'Tie Up My Hands' by Starsailor is good to drive or travel on a train to!

travel on train, ok then... dont do it so much myself :shrug: but starsailor is a fab choice

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found that surprisingly Norah Jones is great to drive to. At first, I didn't want to drive to it b/c i may get all sleepy and stuff b/c it's so quiet, but you're mind goes crazy when you listen to her music and i think clearer for some reason... it's an odd feeling.. :)

I don't drive with Coldplay b/c it's always in my stereo at home, but i'm gonna drive with it tomorrow...i only brought my phantom planet cd with me today...i'm gonna speed home after work with my speeding song "all over again"..hahahahahaha :lol:

i'm getting a sunfire this summer so i'm saving up to buy a fantastic stereo system so i can really do those coldplay songs some justice in my car *lol* i drove to "beautiful world" today. it was so nice cause it was raining so i didn't feel like speeding anyway. nice and mellow! :)

yeah, i agree! if i was going on a trip i'd want to play songs like clocks on the way there and then songs like the scientist on the way back! so it's like you are pumped all the way there, and tired and sleepy and happy to be going home on the way back. :)