✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

someone hold me....

Yoli

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P made a lil post about /something/ Ian to deaaaath!!!!! ahahah! yes! yes!! poke him! POKE HIM!!!!! :o

i'm from Singapore. and it's at South East Asia, just so you know :D

and is Coldplay going to play at the Royal Albert Hall this month? i don't think so, cos i checked the official Coldplay tour dates thingy, but my sister said that her friend said that they are. she told me that yester-yesterday. got all mad and upset cos I couldn't watch them, and my sister could, cos she's studying overseas. bah! :P I must knoooooow!!!!

are you guys actually boyfriend/ girlfriend. or is it the whole cyber thing...b/c we have cyber marriages on this board.. :shrug:

yeah, it's so cosy and romantic :D But i dont even got a cyber boyfriend!! Oh, it is causing me trouble... :(

but let's just be happy cos Coldplaying's forum isn't going down..... yet... for a long time hopefully :D

Change that to but let's just be happy cos Coldplaying's forum isn't going down..... ever... :D

Well in my lifetime anyway!

that's good to hear!

*warm fuzzy feeling*

are you guys actually boyfriend/ girlfriend. or is it the whole cyber thing...b/c we have cyber marriages on this board.. :shrug:

yeah, it's so cosy and romantic :D But i dont even got a cyber boyfriend!! Oh, it is causing me trouble... :(

I don't have one on cyber or reality....oh how my life sucks... :D

but let's just be happy cos Coldplaying's forum isn't going down..... yet... for a long time hopefully :D

Change that to but let's just be happy cos Coldplaying's forum isn't going down..... ever... :D

Well in my lifetime anyway!

aaaahhhh!!! yay!!! thanks ian!! *muah* :-D

i know what you mean, but i'm really open for depression right now, so let's not talk about it. Or least just wollow in out misery

i know what you mean, but i'm really open for depression right now, so let's not talk about it. Or least just wollow in out misery

wallow in misery how sad :cry: