✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the fighting thread

-JaK-

:sneaky:

nah ... a fight just brings evil feelings and thoughts...

:(

Exactly!!!

where the fuck are they

haven't used their own thread yet

pair o' chavs :dozey:

Chavs!?!? :borg: :thumbsdown: this for you Betley!

not my fault he's a flippin commie

See? for you is just white or black, according to you, if I do not agree with you, I am comunist... aha, whatever you say I don't take it as an insult this time.

And you Jak, you should be ashamed!! big make trouble. I'm not here to entertain you (at least in the way u want me)

And you Jak, you should be ashamed!! big make trouble. I'm not here to entertain you (at least in the way u want me)

hey, i only did it cause i figured that if you keep fighting in every other thread, your both gonna end up banned and also someone would of made this eventually anyway

See? for you is just white or black, according to you, if I do not agree with you, I am comunist... aha, whatever you say I don't take it as an insult this time.

He didnt deny it!

DIE COMMIE PIG!

He didnt deny it!

DIE COMMIE PIG!

*Dies*

Well, I'm still alive in here through my posts