🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

We should have a languages forum

busybeeburns

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now, ANGELA!!! I'm talking to you! can't you translate the stuff he's singing in the dutch song you can find on justspies.com? i love it, it's so funny and i would really love to know what 'ich bin an eiser' means :lol:

yeah, me too!

lalalaalalalala coldplay en barcelona el proximo 11 de abril!!! uoooooo!!! queda poquito poquito!!! jejejejeje

NO A LA GUERRA!!!!!

translation for you my luffly chrissy:

yeah, me too= yeah, me too

lalalalalalalala= lalalalaalalala

coldplay en barcelona = coldplay in barcelona

el proximo 11 de abril!!! = next 11th of april

uoooooo!!! = oooooohhhhhhhohohoho

queda poquito poquito!!! = i have no idea what that means

jejejejeje = yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

buah!! qué envidia!!! :x

¿Sabés de algo de una gira por Sudamérica por casualidad? salió en un diario de acá, de Argentina, pero por las dudas no me ilusiono...

Espero que lo disfrutes el 11.

En fin, me voy a reventar de la envidia :D

besos

ooooh that`s a higher level. but : mam w nastepnym tygodniu 8 klasowek a do tego musze pisac prace dyplomowa i uczyc sie do matury ktora juz za miesiac. tylko sie pochlastac. ludzie dajce mi zyc! a na dodatek moja ulubione zespolu olewaja polske! BEAT THAT!

uuuh!! QUE TE RECONTRA!!! :D

ooooh that`s a higher level. but : mam w nastepnym tygodniu 8 klasowek a do tego musze pisac prace dyplomowa i uczyc sie do matury ktora juz za miesiac. tylko sie pochlastac. ludzie dajce mi zyc! a na dodatek moja ulubione zespolu olewaja polske! BEAT THAT!

i certainly cant!! i think finish and polish are the crazyist launguages ever!!

men jeg elsker jer alligevel alle i ekstremt skøre mennesker. det kan være obi-wan forstår mig når han er fra norge? Forstår nogen som helst hvad jeg siger??? Men der er også lige meget. Coldplay kommer til Roskilde!

hahahah lol i luff you to deary!!! but yeah it was danish, and i think i will keep it a mystery what i said :P he he... i think it's crazy to, everyone who's not from denmark thinks it sounds like a throatdescise :D

ok...you've convinsed me, i wrote: But i love you anyway you extreme crazy ppl. maybe obi-wan understands me when he's from Norway. Does anybody understand what i'm saying??? But that doesnt matter. Coldplay is coming to Roskilde!

Very interesting eh?! :lol: do you se this sign: ø as and cirkel with a line through it? i'm just asking cose it's only the danish keyboards who have this sign..

MUAHAHA CHRISSY! THAT WAS A PURE BRAINSTORM WHAT YOU WROTE! oops hehe stoopid caps lock. um don`t worry i was brainstorming and writing total crap in polish too (my polish post is even more weird!). i wrote:

next week i have 8 tests and i have to do my project (we call it praca dyplomowa and it`s for my final diploma at skool) and study for the final exams which i`m taking next month! you can only kill yourself! ppl (aimed at the teachers) let me live! in addidtion to that my fav bands fuck poland.

oh well it wasn`t that stoopid i think.

aaand i do see that circle with tha line accross. it`s cool. can you see that sign: ń ? it`s supposed to be an 'n' with an accent which isn`t actually an accent becuz it changes the whole letter but nevamind. can you see it? ńńńńńńńń