✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i went to hooters for dinner

twin4life

hahah it was so funny. me and my friends were some of the only girls there. there was this one other girl who was there with what we suspected was her boyfriend and kept giving the waitress dirty looks because her boyfriend was always looking at her. make sense? :lol:

yeah so they have awesome chicken wings :cool: we ordered 50 and ate as much as we could then gave some leftovers to a homeless guy, he was quite nice actually, and really polite too. wow, can you imagine being outside all day in the freezing cold? :stunned:

but yeah it was great. :D you people should go sometime.

mmm...honey garlic chicken wings. and we got some spicy ones that weren't all that spicy.

I think Hooters here is a hit or miss... sometimes the wings are great... and other times they're terrible.... but I find that the waitresses at the Hooters by job... are all airheads and they can't count... I asked for a table for 18... they sat us a table for 10! hell-ooooooooooooooooo!

I think Hooters here is a hit or miss... sometimes the wings are great... and other times they're terrible.... but I find that the waitresses at the Hooters by job... are all airheads and they can't count... I asked for a table for 18... they sat us a table for 10! hell-ooooooooooooooooo!

They wear their brains on their chest ;)

i think the same about boys....u know what i mean...guys have their brains in their dicks! :cool:

if that were true... I'd be veeeeeeeeeery verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry smart... lol