✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Spurs Breakup Rumours Again

owenrees_73

As everyone should have seen on the main page, Chris Martin has said that this may be Coldplay's last album. But he also said that they will never top this. They are so overly critical that he said they may not even finish this album if it is not shop worthy. We must all remember he said the same thing after A Rush Of Blood To The Head. I'm starting to wonder what to believe from his words. You can never tell if he is dead serious, or just saying it. It would be disasterous for the band to break up. I know we all really anticipate this album, and hopefully it won't be their last because they have so many years ahead of them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to God that this isnt true... but, they boys all have there 'family' lives ahead of them... perhaps they want to settle down and start families... break up for a while.. the return with an even bigger album... but I think its too early in their careers to do such a thing...

*crosses fingers* :embarrased:

As everyone should have seen on the main page' date=' Chris Martin has said that this may be Coldplay's last album. But he also said that they will never top this. They are so overly critical that he said they may not even finish this album if it is not shop worthy. We must all remember he said the same thing after A Rush Of Blood To The Head. I'm starting to wonder what to believe from his words. You can never tell if he is dead serious, or just saying it. It would be disasterous for the band to break up. I know we all really anticipate this album, and hopefully it won't be their last because they have so many years ahead of them.[/quote']

Fuck! I hope that isn't true because i swear that I kick his ass!

sorry... I just thought it was funny... :blush: how can you love someone you dont even know?? and furthermore... erm' date=' they are 4 [i']guys[/i] from England!!!!

...its the accent isn't it... I know, I'm a sucker for it too.. lol

you're not a sucker, you're a plonker :lol:

Coldplay is a big part of who I am :)

i would think that the comment Chris made is Chirs just being Chris.Yea hes said this before and they got a great response to AROBTTH.I think Coldplay is too popular and great of a band to make only 3 albums,they have too much talent and too many people who support them.They are one of few great bands out that are out there.They just take their work very personally which makes them so good.So i wouldnt worry too much,but thats just me :)

no.. no.. you're the plonker dear... who is in love with 4 lads from England!!!!1 hahahahahah!

albie loves boys!!! :P that makes you a plonker

I'm into chicks, dear

:wink3:

you said you 'loved' them.. that you 'bleed coldplay'... thats some heavy adoration buddy.... close to 'obsesive'... I'd seek help if I were you... uh huh...

and dont call me dear...

If anyones insensitive here its Chris Martin, doesnt he realise millions of adoring fans live off his every word? And yet time after time hes spurting more "Rumours" about a split. Its a real dickheaded thing to do, Noel Gallagher should be shot too.

Whats the fucking point in saying "This could be our last album..." when youre unsure about it? Theres a way of softening the blow (I dont think anyone wants to see a band split out of nowhere) which is, when you are sure youre band is going to split up, and everyone has agreed to this, you merely hint to the press and people the band MAY be coming to an end. And then, its easier...

Chris Martin has said such things way more than just before Rush of Blood, hes always saying such crap. I remember when he said they might not even have the strength to go into the studio- and THEN its unlikely they can make an album. So full of crap... Its a heartache for every Coldplay fan, Chris Martin is ignorant to that.

But not a heartache to me,hehehe I couldnt give a tosshh..

Chris is just so critical! We all agree that their music is superior, but in order to get to that level it is unfortunate the band is always under so much pressure, and these rumours always come about. I just hope the guys can pull through again. If they get this album out and it is as good as they say it is, then they should build up confidence from all of its success.