✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Spurs Breakup Rumours Again

owenrees_73

Bands only say this so that people go out and buy their album and see them live.

eg. Cher's goodbye tour.

exactly! it garners attention for the album, and when they come out with another album in 3 years, they'll be saying it again.

I think any band is truly over when no one cares to listen to them anymore..with Coldplay, that's clearly not the case.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as i saw that 'we may never make another record' i was like 'faack off' chris has said before and he'll say it again that poor insecure pup.

it's almost like a safety net. if the album doesn't do well it looks like it was his plan/choice to fade a w a y....regardless. least that's what i think.

ha,ha... I just remember, when some journalist ask to Guy, what he wish that Chris didnt do or think anymore.. .he says: That there will not be another album!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: why you dont listen to Guy, my dear Chris!!!??

:lol: :lol:

I rather dance with Mexico: Zu

Guest LiquidSky

He is just saying that so the fans buy the album and not download it..don't you know how it works now? Bands say that this is their last album..and balabla and because the albums have to sell..they just have to..or no record company for them and no more albums..the albums have to sell no matter what. So they say that this is their last album.. :)

:) I agree with Morning Glory..... We shouldn't worry about them splitting up... I mean they're Coldplay! They just got started, they're amazingly talented, they're young and they believe their music is the best stuff ever written... not to mention Chris hired a vocal coach sometime during their '02 '03 tour; which means that he's wanting to improve his singing... Sure they might want to start families, but we all know they're committed guys........

... And yeah that whole thing about saying it might be the last album just to get sales may be true, but he could also be saying it just to see how his fans would react to such news... how dedicated and "obssessed" we are... he is Chris Martin, :rolleyes:....... we should know better...

"... You lost your trust, and you never should have..."...... no, we shouldn't worry, :)...

Coldplay has never let me down and I don't believe they're gonna start now...

And one last thing to Mr. Albie: I've never heard such deep devotion to Coldplay be put in so little words... doesn't matter who you are or who I am... I bleed them too...

:) I agree with Morning Glory..... We shouldn't worry about them splitting up... I mean they're Coldplay! They just got started, they're amazingly talented, they're young and they believe their music is the best stuff ever written... not to mention Chris hired a vocal coach sometime during their '02 '03 tour; which means that he's wanting to improve his singing... Sure they might want to start families, but we all know they're committed guys........

... And yeah that whole thing about saying it might be the last album just to get sales may be true, but he could also be saying it just to see how his fans would react to such news... how dedicated and "obssessed" we are... he is Chris Martin, :rolleyes:....... we should know better...

"... You lost your trust, and you never should have..."...... no, we shouldn't worry, :)...

Coldplay has never let me down and I don't believe they're gonna start now...

And one last thing to Mr. Albie: I've never heard such deep devotion to Coldplay be put in so little words... doesn't matter who you are or who I am... I bleed them too...

yes, I bleed Coldplay :D :P