✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you need a lot of hugs Ren, I'm going to get you a hugging machine for all the times you need a hug :lol: , but anywho..my favourite travis song..no way i can answer that, but the first one that I listened to (which got me hooked) was U16 girls, but there are sooooo many songs of theirs that I love..they are ALL my favourite in some special way :blush: :)

*hugs ren* there you go haha, aww see i bought their first album and put my cd player on "shuffle" and it shuffled to U16 Girls, and I loved them from then on

*sigh* I love that cd Good Feeling so much cos its like, a young Fran just starting out and you can hear it in his voice, its just so innocent and great :D

awwww, you're lucky they play them on the radio, in toronto you ask someone if they like Travis, and they're faces are like -->

Whoa, 2%??? You're lucky! Here it is like... 0,002% :o It's too bad that Travis doesn't stay in the media a lot. People don't know what a great band they're missing. :/

btw ,what's ur fav travis song?

Ahh... That's hard... let me think... When I first heard Side it got stuck in my head for months and months... Such a great song... why Does It Always Rain /on me? is brilliant. Such a masterpiece. U16 Girls is really upbeat, and it's great too.

But if i really have to choose a fav song... I vote for... The Humpty Dumpty Love Song!! :cool:

I absolutely love that song to bits, its sooo weird that you mention that cos i'm listening to it right now

Naah, i didn't want to tell you but... i have a gift... powers beyond your comprehension! :o I know all the songs that you are listening to! :sneaky:

ok... hug me if i'm wrong, but i think that now you're listening to... hmm... SIDE!!!

:D

haha jk