🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆

i like them too!

favorite cd The Invisible Band and The Man Who

favorite song Sing and Side

they are so cute but not as cute as coldplay!

i like them too!

favorite cd The Invisible Band and The Man Who

favorite song Sing and Side

they are so cute but not as cute as coldplay!

I love them both. I can't even pick one over the other. :D

Bryana

one or the other cds ?

i just say i like both !

Oh, I mean I like Coldplay and Travis both and can't choose one over the other. They're two of my three favourite bands. :D

I actually prefer The Man Who over The Invisible Band (which I also love). And I love Good Feeling too, lmao, just not as much as the other two. :)

Bryana

Guest Guest

oh well i see what you mean! well thats easy for me.. plus its the reason why i'm here. i love coldplay!!!!!!!

oh well i see what you mean! well thats easy for me.. plus its the reason why i'm here. i love coldplay!!!!!!!
sorry i forgot to log in that was me who said i love coldplay

LMAO. I love Coldplay too (that's why I'm here ;)) but I really love Travis as well. Although lately I've been thinking about Coldplay more since I just saw them in concert. :D

Bryana

well i would think you would be thinking about coldplay also is not only did you see them live but they have a new album out and travis doesn't ........well yeah they do......but its been a while.

i like Travis too - in fact im trying to get back into their music more atm so there must be a remember Travis vibe going on or something :shock:

well i would think you would be thinking about coldplay also is not only did you see them live but they have a new album out and travis doesn't ........well yeah they do......but its been a while.

Yeah, you're completely right. Coldplay's everywhere these days (which is a good thing). :D

Bryana

i like Travis too - in fact im trying to get back into their music more atm so there must be a remember Travis vibe going on or something :shock:

Have you heard their newest song that's available to hear online? I love it ... it's a really nice song. :D

Bryana

Yeah, you're completely right. Coldplay's everywhere these days (which is a good thing). :D

Bryana

reason for that is coldplay got more bigger in the u.s. and here travis kind of died out after a while. but i have there latest and i listen to it every once in a while.

reason for that is coldplay got more bigger in the u.s. and here travis kind of died out after a while. but i have there latest and i listen to it every once in a while.

I'm sure when Travis puts out a new album they'll be back on the radar. :D

Bryana

I looove Travis!! I have all their albums, but the one song that makes me soo happy is "Writing to Reach You". I love that song!!! "The Man Who" is one of my favourite albums!!!

Sweet :wink:

I looove Travis!! I have all their albums, but the one song that makes me soo happy is "Writing to Reach You". I love that song!!! "The Man Who" is one of my favourite albums!!!

Sweet :wink:

"Writing to Reach You" is definitely a favourite of mine too. It's one of those perfect songs, where every part does something to you. I love love love it. :D

Bryana

October 4 - The Wedge Presents "Travis: More Than Us"

"More Than Us (Live In Glasgow)” is Travis live on stage, an exclusive diary of Travis on the road, behind the scenes and with the fans - four lads and a supporting cast of one hundred thousand.

this is on Much Music

you love love love it!!! :mrgreen:

I had no idea how to express how much I love it, so I just repeated the word love three times, LOL. :D

October 4 - The Wedge Presents "Travis: More Than Us"

"More Than Us (Live In Glasgow)” is Travis live on stage, an exclusive diary of Travis on the road, behind the scenes and with the fans - four lads and a supporting cast of one hundred thousand.

this is on Much Music

Thanks for the heads up! I already have this on DVD, but I think I'm going to watch it again anyway, hehe. :)

Bryana