✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ROCK MUSIC

KIDVICIOUS

good idea.

i don't know if rock music means/includes indie music... but i'll say a few things anyway!

i am the only person in my flat who likes indie/rock+roll... it's getting a bit too hard lol! they're lovely girls but one can only take so much r'n'b/hip hop :stunned:

my favourite bands of the moment are the killers, keane, the zutons (i just got their album today it's fantastic!!) and franz ferdinand.

life would be a dull place without rock music :D

I love Green Day and Nirvava. Slipknot, Metallica, 3 Days Grace, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, ACDC, New Found Glory, The Vines (get free), the rumors, Gob, Godsmack, Billy Klippert, Korn, Good Charlotte, Our Lady Peace, Jacob Hoggard, Kyprios, The Killers, Alexisonfire, Marilyn Manson (sweet dreams), Deftones, Limp Biscuit, Staid, Trapt, The Salads and Static-X.

those are my favorite musicians.[shadow=red:e3e96aaec4][glow=red:e3e96aaec4][/glow:e3e96aaec4][/shadow:e3e96aaec4]

Interpol' date=' Joy Divison, The Smiths, The Strokes, Muse, Mars Volta, The Pixies and Oasis are all fucking brilliant!! :D[/quote']

liker du the mars volta? have you heard of at the drive-in? it's the band some of the guys were in before TMV. i think they're better though, rage against the machine is similar as well, excellent for working out.

Talk about 'rock music'? Well, that's a pretty broad subject but I will throw in my 2 cents. I'm NOT a fan of american rock music made by white middle class kids. In this day and age the only thing that matters is the singer is screaming his head off into a microphone and the band is seeing how loud and fast they can play. As long as ur making a loud sound, that's all that matters. Alot of muscle but very little brains behind it all. This is the one reason why I love Coldplay so much. Chris Martin isn't just a singer.....he's a musician with more talent in his pinky finger than all the 'punk' kids have in their whole body....all doing their thick guitar riffs thinking their in the 70's. People don't like music today because it's good....they only like it because it REMINDS them of something that ONCE was good.

undefinedthat is right!

coldplay is good because it is not just music.every song is a poetry.if you dont listen it just read that is also good.i think the hard rock is not as popular as it was in the 60's or 70's except darkness :smug:

coldplay is good because everybody can love it. :)