✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Well hello there!

Hot Burrito

Thought it best to introduce myself! I'm a regular on the Keane board and that's where I saw the link for here. I'm Emma, 22 and from Cornwall down in SW Eng.

I am majorly into Coldplay. I also like Keane, The Killers, David Ford, Hope Of The States, Budapest and Radiohead (to name a few!)

I am a friendly moo, so don't be shy - i won't bite!

See you around the board - I hope to visit here as often as poss!

xxx

Thought it best to introduce myself! I'm a regular on the Keane board and that's where I saw the link for here. I'm Emma, 22 and from Cornwall down in SW Eng.

I am majorly into Coldplay. I also like Keane, The Killers, David Ford, Hope Of The States, Budapest and Radiohead (to name a few!)

I am a friendly moo, so don't be shy - i won't bite!

See you around the board - I hope to visit here as often as poss!

xxx

welcome Emma!

I love Keane as well... saw them live last night here in NY.. brilliant band! Welcome to Coldplaying.. I hope you enjoy your stay here.. we have lots going on here.. you may notice some odds and ends on the board but they are due to some 'new features' on the board.. you can read about them in our Announcements forum.. but feel free to ask any mod for assistance.. or a fellow boardie for that matter... everyone here is pretty helpful.. :cool:

have fun and enjoy!

x