✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ALL HAIL BRITISH ROCK!

amsterdam

Anyone notice that all the good music now-a-days is coming from the UK!? Oh yeah!!!! ;)

I have always had this secret dream to live in London or Manchester. I am a California gal, so it's not possible. So I just drive around with a GB sticker on my car. :D

i have about 12 bands that i love the most.. and every single is from UK.... why wasnt i born in LIVERPOOL??? :( i can only imagine how often there are concerts of any kind... i mean no one ever comes to croatia... even if they say that they will, they cancel it.... ( THIS DOESENT INCLUDE R.E.M. - they acually showed up :) ) WHY CANT I LIVE IN UK!!!??? :angry:

Anyone notice that all the good music now-a-days is coming from the UK!? Oh yeah!!!! ;)

I have always had this secret dream to live in London or Manchester. I am a California gal, so it's not possible. So I just drive around with a GB sticker on my car. :D

haha!! I have the Union Jack flag in my apartment!! Not a big one.. a little paper one.. its actually a flyer for a club! lol But is up!

Someone asked what I listen to. Too much! :lol:

Radiohead

Coldplay

Muse

Snow Patrol

just to name a few...

I have three Union Jack flags in my office at work. They are small ones... I have them right next to all my minature classic Mini Cooper cars. ;)

Great Britain got the best rock acts... defenitly... When I started to list them, it is a long list... Coldplay,Oasis,Feeder,Muse,Athlete,Snow Patrol,Bloc Party,Blur... so much good Music

I actually like only a few american rock bands... Chili Peppers for example or the latest Incubus tunes... but the rest just sounds so borring and changeable... Hoobastank,3 Doors Down, Matchbox Twenty, Green Day ... I don't like them that much. Can't explain it... it's just so similar

Great Britain got the best rock acts... defenitly... When I started to list them, it is a long list... Coldplay,Oasis,Feeder,Muse,Athlete,Snow Patrol,Bloc Party,Blur... so much good Music

I actually like only a few american rock bands... Chili Peppers for example or the latest Incubus tunes... but the rest just sounds so borring and changeable... Hoobastank,3 Doors Down, Matchbox Twenty, Green Day ... I don't like them that much. Can't explain it... it's just so similar

I see you're a Killers fan as well.........

niceeee :cool: