✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know another guy at high school he's probably 16 years old or less, that has the long guy hair i ever see, it's blonde so you can see him whereever he is. his hair is so so to the middle of his back. :surprised: there are a lot of heavies, punks and hip hop fans in my high school and others that i don't know what they are. :/

:lol: :lol: Yeah I usually just leave mine to dry naturally and then put some mousse in it but somedays it just looks like I rolled out of bed :lol: :rolleyes:

Thank god for straighteners, now if only I could find a way to stop time in the mornings.... :idea2:

I've disowned mine :lol: I just use it when I'm going dancing :lol: but then as soon as I step outside, the wind gets stronger and ruins it! :rolleyes: Ah the stresses of being a female! :lol: :rolleyes:

The burns are the worst ever! I always get my ear and I actually get shocks off mine sometimes because I've the top of my ear pierced and it hits off the plates :lol: :rolleyes: Oh well :rolleyes:

:stunned: uhoh, that can't be good! i used to do mine quite enough but now i can't be bothered with all the hassle :rolleyes: plus i have grown to like my curls....when they behave themselves...i still get days where i threaten to shave my head :stunned: :lol:

Ditto. It's too much hassle! :rolleyes: Yeah curls are better than straight when they behave! :cool:

I could never part with all my hair....I've been told that cold head isn't too nice :lol: :idea2:

Ahhhh the men have been neglected. :lol: