Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

Featured Replies

guapisimo :p

  • Replies 19.9k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERMOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAEL!!!!!!!

ย 

Brandon :heart:

ย 

ย 

brandon2.jpg

ย 

brandon-boyd.jpg

34_41.jpg

:blush:

ย 

17138041.jpg

normal_17138053.jpg

ย 

17138057.jpg

AGH.

ย 

ย 

He looks so much like my cousin it's horrifying.... :bigcry:

ย 

ย 

I don't want to say anything else, it freaks me out that much... :laugh4:

Im bored...

Benjamin Vicuรฑa :kiss:

benjani7.jpg

benja3sf2.jpg

mohawk.jpg

brad_pitt_1.jpgouchiemajor.jpgGael-Garcia-Bernal.para-web.jpgnormal_g3-007.jpgMTFchris1.jpg103_HEATH_LEDGER2.jpg

62225623a7284458e8qe7.jpgmtvmartin12lt2is9.jpg

ย 

And Now the most beautiful men in the world:

ย 

culkin2_narrowweb__200x328.jpgphibbs_richard-04.jpg

ย 

:laugh3::laugh3::lol::D

Im bored...

Benjamin Vicuรฑa :kiss:

benjani7.jpg

benja3sf2.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:blush:

ย 

And Now the most beautiful men in the world:

ย 

culkin2_narrowweb__200x328.jpgphibbs_richard-04.jpg

ย 

:laugh3::laugh3::lol::D

ย 

ย 

hahahhahaa

ย 

what about this guy

ย 

michael_jackson_150.jpg

ย 

:laugh3:

OH MY GOD.

ย 

ย 

SO FUCKING HOT. Damn!

Im bored...

Benjamin Vicuรฑa :kiss:

benjani7.jpg

benja3sf2.jpg

ย 

ohhh I like :wink3:

ย 

I don't know I don't visit this thread more often. I realized I'm missing out on a lot! :lol:

ย 

ย 

MJ..HOT HOT HOT!! :laugh3: :laugh3:

hahahhahaa

ย 

what about this guy

ย 

michael_jackson_150.jpg

ย 

:laugh3:

ย 

JAJJAJAJA

ย 

Loretitus: este es tu novio up-men-00004.jpg

ย 

JAJJAJA mentira..:rolleyes:

hahhaahhaa

ย 

mmm

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ย 

:bigcry:

ย 

ย 

ย 

me asustaste

ย 

y no me se tu nombre:P

jajajajajjajajaj no, mentira

ย 

Mi nombre es Julieta ,el tuyo?

ย 

ย 

ohh ok... ya tenรญa miedo

ย 

ย 

Loreto

ย 

ย 

lindo nombre julieta :P

jajajaja gracias,el tuyo tmb nunca habia escuchado Loreto

Omg people..you are scaring me

I thought this was the sexy fit men thread :uhoh:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:laugh3:

am55qr.jpg

Alex is looking down my shirt.... :embarassed: :laugh3: I kind of got pulled around by the guys behind me, and my shirt got all shifted and um..... sadly, I realized that this happened only after I took this picture. Not going to lie, though, that's a pretty hot thought..... Alex Turner... givin' me a look... :wink3: :laugh3: Actually, I'm mortified. Still.

ย 

"Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making the eyes at you"

:sneaky: :dozey:

is all mine ok?just mine :P

ย 

body.jpg

Im bored...

Benjamin Vicuรฑa :kiss:

benjani7.jpg

benja3sf2.jpg

ย 

ย 

OOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!:stunned:_

Who is this?

ย 

ย 

Yay...finally the day has come.....and there is no page with Jules and friends...:dance:

ย 

ย 

'edit: Mwhhahahhaa...I'm so stupid....you said the name above...:laugh4:

:heart: ooooo Jamie......

*whistles*

ย 

ย 

la de da de da de da...

ย 

ย 

wasandalex.jpg

ย 

ย 

whoop!

ย 

Alrighty, I'll do something different. :sneaky:

ย 

Now, I swear, if anyone says anything negative... I will fucking go medieval on yo ass!!! :laugh4:

ย 

ag48lggr3.jpg

ย 

adamcompzd1.jpg

ย 

I love hiiiiiimmmm

jajajajajjajajaj no, mentira

ย 

Mi nombre es Julieta ,el tuyo?

ย 

ย 

ย 

Tocalla !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.