✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, actually I'm a bit to old for that.

I could however talk about how silly it is to find someone that's over 25 and colors his hair black attractive but let's not go there shall we?

No, I'll settle with some Peter Doherty actually. Who doesnt color his hair. He's all natural.

0000k8cbfx3.jpg

426iq8.jpg

libertines15kp3.jpg

haha, of course :laugh4: :laugh4: I figured it was a girl's! Oh man I think I'll order myself one cuz I reaaaaaally want it! :nice:

Hey, well, no need to get all fighty... I mean, no one says ANYTHING about anyone anybody else posts. I never say anything, so I don't really expect anyone to say anything kind of mean about whoever else. Carl's not just really beautiful (to me, at least) but he's SUCH a kind man, so fucking sweet to fans (which Steph can testify to, obviously) and just an all around amazing person. Very respectable. So it's kind of cruel to call him trashy, because he's really not! So obviously we get defensive, but we don't insult so and so in return... yanno? So it's just not right.

Can people just fucking stop slagging people off in here? Seriously, it's getting insanely ridiculous. I NEVER SAY ANYTHING. EVER. So I don't think anyone else should feel entitled to! :( I'm seriously upset right now sorry lmfao.

:\ I dunno I just.... I don't like feeling dirty because of someone who's my hero and I'm tired of the feeling.... I'll stop posting in here if it's going to get like that. Probably make people happy. Just.... stop. Yanno?

man, why are the girls getting up tight in here? :thinking:

You hear one mean comment about your certain fit man and you go all psycho!?

There is no need for that... " Can people just fucking stop slagging people off in here? "

who cares what I am saying or what anyone else is saying about your fit men pics?! Just ignore and keep posting...simple as that.

Everyone can do anything in here and you don't have to question the why's... because then you can't do anything because of that one little thing somebody says!!

srsly.. up-tight.

EDIT add..

And i just re-read the part about someone being able to testify about Carl's character.... bullshit.

So what if someone meets someone and they are real sweet to the public that one time they meet em?

For all you know, he or anyone (even Matt Bellamy for god's sake) could be buying asians online and you would/could never know it. So don't just assume someone is awesome and wholesome just cuz.

*edit add sommore

I met Maddox... author of a book and webmaster of 'The Best Page in the Universe' ...this guy is super raunchy in his website and his book is totally demeaning to women at times. You would say he is the scum of the earth...but amazingly funny at it.

And when I asked him why he wasn't being mean or nasty to anyone at the book signing the way he gets online ... he told me it was because his manager told him that people travel from far away to see him and some are (yeah) young kids. So he has to tone himself down in public...that is the way most famous people HAVE to be around the public! Nice, or at least not mean. They know they could lose hundreds of fans if some chick met him and testifies her soul out saying that they guy was a total jackass to her or whatnot.

You know its true.

(and seriously guys--let everyone admire who they admire! :))

aw, yeah! I mean... they're just pictures for christ's sake! I just want people to let people express who and what they like without being afraid they'll get slagged off or feel like shit for it! ;) So like.... this is the last time I'm ever going to discuss this. Ever. Because from here on out I really don't care. lmfao.

awww, Pete pics!! :kiss: :D

:\ I dunno I just.... I don't like feeling dirty because of someone who's my hero and I'm tired of the feeling.... I'll stop posting in here if it's going to get like that. Probably make people happy. Just.... stop. Yanno?

that's really a bad feeling - the fact of not daring to post here or anywhere else a picture, or to express your opinion 'cos you like / love someone who isn't considerated beautiful or politically correct.

Anyway, read what you wrote once again...

you must feel dirty somehow, 'cos he is the hero of a dirty band! :wacko: j/k.

Lol, lez all just drop this stuff.

I <3 Matt because of guitar style, piano playing abilities, (his looks), his far-outness, and his sheer awesomeness.

And I'm sure everyone has reasons why they <3 the people they're posting pictures of, so lez all just fun. :blush:

edit: nvm, i think y'all have dropped it already. :laugh3: