✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me toooo!! I watch the documentary that that's from with him and I can't stop thinking that.

See, I'd ask him where he got it next time he comes back to the States but something tells me that shirt is long gone by now :laugh4: :laugh4: jeez!

It's Annalisa's actually ;)

haha, of course :laugh4: :laugh4: I figured it was a girl's! Oh man I think I'll order myself one cuz I reaaaaaally want it! :nice:

Hey, well, no need to get all fighty... I mean, no one says ANYTHING about anyone anybody else posts. I never say anything, so I don't really expect anyone to say anything kind of mean about whoever else. Carl's not just really beautiful (to me, at least) but he's SUCH a kind man, so fucking sweet to fans (which Steph can testify to, obviously) and just an all around amazing person. Very respectable. So it's kind of cruel to call him trashy, because he's really not! So obviously we get defensive, but we don't insult so and so in return... yanno? So it's just not right.

Can people just fucking stop slagging people off in here? Seriously, it's getting insanely ridiculous. I NEVER SAY ANYTHING. EVER. So I don't think anyone else should feel entitled to! :( I'm seriously upset right now sorry lmfao.

:\ I dunno I just.... I don't like feeling dirty because of someone who's my hero and I'm tired of the feeling.... I'll stop posting in here if it's going to get like that. Probably make people happy. Just.... stop. Yanno?