✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, Benicassim... you say this word and I only can think about that video of Chica bonita speaking spanish and Chris talking about grasping asses!!! :wacko:

yeah, must be some videos about that... Let me see if I find something on youtube!

That's true... I did enjoy the end though. And Drew's freckles. Even though they aren't visable I know they're there. And I wanna lick them. And nibble a bit. And the hair. I love his hair. It's fucking beautiful the way it is now. I wanna pull it. I'm gonna shut up now.

That's true... I did enjoy the end though. And Drew's freckles. Even though they aren't visable I know they're there. And I wanna lick them. And nibble a bit. And the hair. I love his hair. It's fucking beautiful the way it is now. I wanna pull it. I'm gonna shut up now.

hahaha, I didn't notice of his freckles atlhough in other pics I have of him they are quite visible. ;)

Don't know if you realized...

your post sounds as if you have slept with him :wacko:

even though they aren't visable, I know they're there

*excited*

His hair is seriously amazing, but oh well, Carl's hair is the hawtest thing ever too!

I don't have any doubt about that, it's way too obvious!! lmfao.

oh my, me too, the good old days. :bigcry: I love that song so much! I sometimes have the impression they knew the band wouldn't last forever. I just need Carl and Pete together again - their friendship, or... relationship, don't know how to call what they shared-. And John, of course. And Gary!