~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Daily Carlos; quotes part 4/4.

crisisbusking11nk3.jpg

It's your turn, really. All the people who've come to our gigs and picked up a guitar, all the people who say they've liberated themselves... I look forward to what you come up with.

carlosss2yr5.jpg

Carl when asked what disheartens him about the reality of English life (2003): Everything. That's why I choose not to live in it.

76543asqm5.jpg

I have to find a home, go to it, take stock and understand what this has all been about.

*sobs*

crisisbusking11nk3.jpg

It's your turn, really. All the people who've come to our gigs and picked up a guitar, all the people who say they've liberated themselves... I look forward to what you come up with.

carlosss2yr5.jpg

Carl when asked what disheartens him about the reality of English life (2003): Everything. That's why I choose not to live in it.

76543asqm5.jpg

I have to find a home, go to it, take stock and understand what this has all been about.

*sobs*

:cry::cry::cry: Farewell Daily Carlos

crisisbusking11nk3.jpg

carlosss2yr5.jpg

76543asqm5.jpg

*sobs*

LAST Daily Carlos??!!?? Nooooooooo!!! :bigcry:And right now when I started to like him.... :(

Guest LiquidSky
The show is called House. I am in love with him AND the show....*sighs* I could care less about age... he is just sexy.

Pdvd_023.png

He.is.adorable.! :nice:

I want to marry a guy like him when I grow up. :P

hahaha he's like "Me?":shocked2:

funny...