✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

It was called "Wicker Park". It's a very good movie! You should watch it if you haven't watched it yet :wink2:

It even has a Coldplay song! I'm not going to tell which one though :sneaky:

haha, i watched that last week for the first time.... its really terricfic and yes ariadnasquire (sorry i dont know your name :/ ) you should really check it out.

oh the soundtrack was brilliant i thought hehe, and its good you didnt ruin the Coldplay song for her. oh what an ending it was! :blush:

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i watched that last week for the first time.... its really terricfic and yes ariadnasquire (sorry i dont know your name :/ )

oh the soundtrack was brilliant i thought hehe, and its good you didnt ruin the Coldplay song for her. oh what an ending it was! :blush:

just call me ari or bea, as you prefer, although here i'm more used to be called ari.. (lol that sounded like i'm bond, james bond lol). Btw your name is?

Now is turn to Mr Ryan... :sneaky:

breach2.jpg

flags1.jpg

companyman.jpg

rachael_leigh_cook4.jpg

gosford.jpg

cruel.jpg

antitrustpre.jpg

nickypre.jpg

btw i have to question about this guy...

which color are his eyes? green, honey¿?

and the most important, does he die in all his films? :o seriously, the 3 ones i watched of him, in all them at the end he die.. (IKWYDLS, White Storm and Cruel Intentions).

note: if i knew how to do the "spoiler button" i would post this part as a spoiler.

just call me ari or bea, as you prefer, although here i'm more used to be called ari.. (lol that sounded like i'm bond, james bond lol). Btw your name is?

oh well nice to meet you Ari! :nice: thanks for your posts here btw! :P

and mine is Lana.

The ending was great..and when the song started to play i just thought "oh geez! this song is like made for this scene!!" the lyrics..aww.. :blush:

Haha, the official sexy fit men is alive :wacko: post away girls!

The ending was great..and when the song started to play i just thought "oh geez! this song is like made for this scene!!" the lyrics..aww.. :blush:

Haha, the official sexy fit men is alive :wacko: post away girls!

i rememebr this scene... was the only one i could watch when it was broadcasted on tv...

yeah is alive, please keep posting...

crueltypre2.jpg

benjaminpre.jpg

Anthony Michael Hall, From tv-serie The Dead Zone.

I know he is old, but nice eyes anyways, and i used to love this tv-serie, the few times i could watched it... they show it so late at night...

tell me names please, i can't remember any now..

my fave.... i can't choose' date=' but some green eyed guy surely :D The ones i post, i like them too. your is?[/quote']

well hehe Josh Hartnett and Gael Bernal are a fav nowadays! :D

but hmm other than that there's Al Pacino hehe, i know it sounds weird coz he's pretty old, but i dont care! and well he looked pretty hot when he was younge too! :nice:

and oh theres, Jonas Bjerre and Silas Jorgensen from one of my fav bands Mew. and i consider Chris Martin to be hot as well hehe

theres a lot! :D but of course the way that they are and how they act, can make them seem hotter than they're already are. i mean i dont care just for looks.

awwh, yea i thought the lyrics were perfectly fitting as well hehe :blush: couldnt help but tear up too, the way Josh was standing there. ohhh! so beautiful! :nice:

well hehe Josh Hartnett and Gael Bernal are a fav nowadays! :D

but hmm other than that there's Al Pacino hehe, i know it sounds weird coz he's pretty old, but i dont care! and well he looked pretty hot when he was younge too! :nice:

and oh theres, Jonas Bjerre and Silas Jorgensen from one of my fav bands Mew. and i consider Chris Martin to be hot as well hehe

theres a lot! :D but of course the way that they are and how they act, can make them seem hotter than they're already are. i mean i dont care just for looks.

Great idea. :) Oh well i also like some old actors or singers, and i recognize that when they were young they were hot, at least for my taste. :)

If you want i'll post a. pacino pics here. :) old or young one? i think you'll prefer young

luther4.jpg

sinbad.jpg

^He looks like Maroon5's singer here :o

enemy.jpg

torontoportraitv.jpg

^in that one he looks like a Greek teacher we had at high school lol...

^^ Mr. Joseph Fiennes.

haha, is he the dude that played Martin Luther?

...and Hayden is kinda cute, but I'd take Ewan McGregor over him any day. :blush: