✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Attention all Spammers

Jenjie

I really am not in the mood right now. I have better things to do than delete your messages.

I'm always hidden when I come on here so just remember, if there's no admin showing it doesn't mean we're not watching you.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Hello Jeff ! long time no see.

I noticed some evil mod closed your thread :angry:

yea W T F ??!!!...damn moderators..go find something else to do.. :angry: :angry:

hey mods...here something u can go do...go bling urself in the sand :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're turning into Albie... pipe down... :P thats what mods do.. we 'moderate' the forum.... pr at least we try to do a decent job. I back Jen's decision.. it was a good call.

yea W T F ??!!!...damn moderators..go find something else to do.. :angry: :angry:

hey mods...here something u can go do...go bling urself in the sand :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're turning into Albie... pipe down... :P thats what mods do.. we 'moderate' the forum.... pr at least we try to do a decent job. I back Jen's decision.. it was a good call.

:angry: :angry: don't ever compare me to anyone else!..I'm my own person..I think for myself and express my own feelings...and if u have a problem with that, that's ur problem..ur going to argue with a 14 yr old???..that's nice..I like this site the way it used to be...don't fix something that's not broke...come up with "Coldplay money" or "Coldplay pts"...be original...fuck this bling bling shit...so there!.. :P :angry:

:angry: :angry: don't ever compare me to anyone else!..I'm my own person..I think for myself and express my own feelings...and if u have a problem with that, that's ur problem..ur going to argue with a 14 yr old???..that's nice..I like this site the way it used to be...don't fix something that's not broke...come up with "Coldplay money" or "Coldplay pts"...be original...fuck this bling bling shit...so there!.. :P :angry:

:laugh3: I'm not arguing with you.. you are the one going all bonkers!! And you do sound like Albie.. all those things you just said.. lol is something exactly he would say!! :stunned:

again.. RELAX!! :rolleyes: have a natter :P

berrychen wrote:

Jeff Gordon wrote:

bart wrote:

I noticed some evil mod closed your thread

yea W T F ??!!!...damn moderators..go find something else to do..

hey mods...here something u can go do...go bling urself in the sand

you're turning into Albie... pipe down... thats what mods do.. we 'moderate' the forum.... pr at least we try to do a decent job. I back Jen's decision.. it was a good call.

don't ever compare me to anyone else!..I'm my own person..I think for myself and express my own feelings...and if u have a problem with that, that's ur problem..ur going to argue with a 14 yr old???..that's nice..I like this site the way it used to be...don't fix something that's not broke...come up with "Coldplay money" or "Coldplay pts"...be original...fuck this bling bling shit...so there!..

c'mon jeff you have to respect the blingyness

jeff you mofo. stop insulting everyone. :angry:

Stop being Camille's ass kisser, Kyle :rolleyes:

you love me dont you..... you always gotta mention my name... :rolleyes:

check yourself, you've mentioned my name a couple of times in this thread

go to the first page of this thread :rolleyes: