✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Valentine Day

johnny_t

well valentine is on monday as u all know...so i thought a thread should be posted to give the oppurtunity for everyone to say wt they want or wt they dream of doin on valentine or wt they dream of happenin on "the lovers day" to them...u can talk simply about anythin u like.

well for me the perfect valentine is simply to spend it with ur love one talkin all night, no matter where u are (on the beach or ...) just to listen and enjoy each other's conversation and this it self will make teh romantic mood all lovers seek :) then everything flows like magic...i hope this year it will come true, and if someone is a bit shy to ask the person who thinks is the person to be his valentine...then dont cause u can never know wt happens on valentine ;)...oh and chocolate offcourse :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully with my Valentine on Monday, we get to go to this restaurant thinga-majigy, hang out for a while, too. Well, ok, it's a fast food place damn'it. She really likes the place, so.... I figured why not go there.

And and, hopefully.. maybe squeeze in room for something else... :idea2: :smug: :kiss:

Albie my friend i am raelly really sorry to hear that :(...i am ready to support u through this difficult time u r goin through if u like...cause i also went through the same thing...and i didn't think i could survive if it wasn't for my friends...my heart is with u. but dont give in to sadness cause life is more too beautifull to waste it...so u gotta move on cause every min u spend lookin at the past, u waste a min of ur futur.

Albie my friend i am raelly really sorry to hear that :(...i am ready to support u through this difficult time u r goin through if u like...cause i also went through the same thing...and i didn't think i could survive if it wasn't for my friends...my heart is with u. but dont give in to sadness cause life is more too beautifull to waste it...so u gotta move on cause every min u spend lookin at the past' date=' u waste a min of ur futur.[/quote']

thank you :(

Grandpa and I were close

he taught me the guitar

:(

**** I don't think I will ever get a Valentines day card. :cry:

In fact the only valentines card I ever got was from my mums friend when I was a kid.

I do like my female friends to feel good on this day, and I tend to hand out the treats. As its a day they should feel extra special on this day, whether you are seeing them as a partner or not.

well valentine is on monday as u all know...so i thought a thread should be posted to give the oppurtunity for everyone to say wt they want or wt they dream of doin on valentine or wt they dream of happenin on "the lovers day" to them...u can talk simply about anythin u like.

well for me the perfect valentine is simply to spend it with ur love one talkin all night, no matter where u are (on the beach or ...) just to listen and enjoy each other's conversation and this it self will make teh romantic mood all lovers seek :) then everything flows like magic...i hope this year it will come true, and if someone is a bit shy to ask the person who thinks is the person to be his valentine...then dont cause u can never know wt happens on valentine ;)...oh and chocolate offcourse :D

well i wanted that the 12th feb i'll meet/wrote Sun, but.. seems i'll be late (now it's 10th feb)... so.. a valentine alone again :(...