✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Valentine Day

johnny_t

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brilander it is not our buisness but albie was just tryinto be nice...well atleast i hope u'll have a great time at valentine

and bart dont give hope ;) be patient i am sure ur love one will come, maybe on this valentine...but in 1 condition u have to belive that things will change to better

cause if u belive otherwise then without even knowing u will waste great opportuneties of happiness...so dont let anythin get u down...i would have offer to be ur online valentine

but 2 problems...1 i am a boy so that would sownd freaky :D hehehe and second i know u wont havin problems with girls cause from wt i see from ur posts..u r an ok guy ;)

and ariadnasquire do wt jak would do...and spend it with friends cause after all with friends u can always have fun no matter the day or place :)

and ariadnasquire do wt jak would do...and spend it with friends cause after all with friends u can always have fun no matter the day or place :)

^anyways is probably what i'll do, 'cause is my neigbour-friend bday and he'll be 18. :D anyways thanks a lot ;)

i just posted how you said "how you want will be your valentines day.. and exactly i wanted it two days before valentine.. :/

On Valentine's day, I'm not gonna be doing anything. I'm gonna be at school till 10pm working on a project and my boyfriend is at work until 9:30...so yeah.

But on the 16th it's our one year anniversary. :D

Wow. :stunned: One year.....

Oh, and Alberto VO5, I'm sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend.

i think valentine day is not important.because you have to say your girlfriend/boyfriend every day that you love her not just valentin day.i mean valentin day is like a birthday.you celebrate that you are together and like that. :/

i dont like valentin day anyway. :confused: