✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Valentine Day

johnny_t

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

romance even isn't my genre with movies but it's valentine's and i'm a girl so... :rolleyes:

but anyway, i'll name two, notting hill, of course. totally brill and makes me cry everytime :P and yeah shakespeare in love is so sweet too. there are many more but i guess two is enough of a list.

i hate titanic though.

but why asking? :cool:

romance even isn't my genre with movies but it's valentine's and i'm a girl so... :rolleyes:

but anyway, i'll name two, notting hill, of course. totally brill and makes me cry everytime :P and yeah shakespeare in love is so sweet too. there are many more but i guess two is enough of a list.

i hate titanic though.

but why asking? :cool:

nice films i love shakespeare in love too, inever saw nottin hill :embarrased:

ah! :idea2: "Kate and leopold" it's also a nice one. :D

i knew it...my sis is crazy about nottin hill and i am crazy about shakespear in love cause paltro acts in it ....but also me romantic movies aren't my type...so now i know wt movies to watch on moday aswell if i have time

ohh i see, cool cool. ;)

take the pizza guy

hah. i wouldn't take just any man :rolleyes:

but yeah kate and leopold is aaawesome. :cool: but you have to see notting hill, ari, you HAVE to! ;)

yea ari i agree with her...notting hill is a great movie....if u ask me how i know....well i remember my sister recordin it on a video cassete and when i wrote somethin else (by mistake) on this cassete...she went crazy :S...and she threatned me that if i dont get her that movie she will kill me hehehehehhe (i love my sis :D)...so now u can see from here the effect it has :P

hey theresa glad to hear that...hope u have a great time.

and Ari my friend with such a good heart that u have i doubt u would be alone next year....and i really hope to all of u to have a great time on monday. so forget your sad past and look forward to the futur...i'm sure to any of u who is not in love...ur miss perfect or Mr. perfect is there w8in for u :)