✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Heathen_Chemist

you would think form my many moving avatars that i am a computer genius ... well i know it will come as a shock but i don't make, them i steal them (in case there are any kids on here i don't condone my actions, and i'm not proud of myself) however i have had a good idea for an avatar i would like to have but don't know how to make it.

So i was wondering if someone could help me?

I have the pictures i want to use saved on my computer and if there is someone out there willing to help me if you PM me your e:mail address i could send you them.

ask angela when she comes back...she's good at making moving avatars i think. :shrug:

i cant believe my name didnt come up. :oops: i was even the one who taught angela how to make them.

i can help you if you like.

jazz it up :lol: i like that expression

lol i thought you might! ;)

i think the animated gif avatars are always better....you can have more pictures instead of just one.

and yeah it is a bit more jazzier :P :D

you are really going to make it for me? *wide starry eyes* that is.....*sniff*....so nice! *lol* ummm geee.....scenes.....hmmmm

well i know i want that one shot of chris right at the end where he's just standing by the mic looking at the camera! ummm and just a shot of will beating those drums! umm one of those sessy guy shots, and a sessy jonny shot! haha oh and how about a shot of that water bottle! just for fun! i dunno, use your creative judgement! :)

thanks dude! that's really sweet of you to do this for moi! :)

you are really going to make it for me? *wide starry eyes* that is.....*sniff*....so nice! *lol* ummm geee.....scenes.....hmmmm

well i know i want that one shot of chris right at the end where he's just standing by the mic looking at the camera! ummm and just a shot of will beating those drums! umm one of those sessy guy shots, and a sessy jonny shot! haha oh and how about a shot of that water bottle! just for fun! i dunno, use your creative judgement! :)

thanks dude! that's really sweet of you to do this for moi! :)

well i dont mind....i make coldplay icons for livejournal users in a community, so it's not like i havnt done it before. i can show you some

lol the only sessy guy shots are ones of his backside...lol because that's all i really saw of him :o

animation shop....i dont have it, but i still think it's the best....second best..lol

scrolling avatars? never seen those before, but i have seen scrolling text. i know a bunch of html codes for different scrolling texts