✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

elefant

cold_kitty

• 1 month later...

ha. emo kids. i eat them for breakfast! anyway, i work at old navy and this month's cd has 'misfit' by elefant. i was so siked. it's fun to fold khaki to good music.

there is also interpol on the cd. shockgasp. it's a good music month for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Just a little :rolleyes::wink3:

:laugh4:

I wish there was a radio station that played Elefant over here!:stunned:

Awsome audio, I've never heard this song acoustically! Its definitely one of my favorites of the album!

Well, it's kinda the only decent radio station over here! Funny thing is I've listening to it since their testing days (which were like a couple of months to see how the were doing) and now it's pretty popular. It's very cool, they play awesome tunes and sometimes do some live gigs transmissions. I would've told you to tune in for the Elefant show on friday if I knew you like them!

Well, in the words of Elefant 'Its a shame you cant always win lmfao :laugh4:

There was one radio station here that when It started it was pretty decent, but it has gone so bad now. There's more to rock than just death metal :thinking:.

I hope that one doesnt mess up and continues its coolness :D

Im going to log off for now, gotta get out for a sec!:sick:

:kiss:

*grabs the mic* Oh well, I precisely remember that moment, it was a breezy day at mid-afternoon. The sunset was perfect.

lmfao!

No. It wasnt as poetic as that :laugh4:

Umm, I heard Lolita on myspace while I was browing for new artists or new music for me at least, and yeah I completely loved thier music. I got their album as soon as it got out and well now I love em. whoo. That's the story. :D

I dont know a huge deal about them either, but yeah I have been listening to them for a while, I even have some of their older music.

What about you?*passes mic*

*grabs the mic* I'm kinda a new fan :blush: Well, not BRAND NEW, but yeah. That radio station I mentioned kept playing 'Sunshine...' all the fucking time so that was the only song I knew at the time. They did advertise them a lot for some reason :thinking: I think it's basically cause the singer's from here (or something of the sort), so they were quite pleased seeing the band growing. And then they came earlier this year (gig to which I couldn't attend :(), and they started playing them even more after that. I did catch almost all of that show on the radio though, and I liked it a lot. so now I heard they were coming, and I was already going to go to that show for Patti Smith, so it was more of a sort of luck. Really enjoyed it, they're fantastic live :D

OOh that's awsome :)

Yeah, Diego as far as Im concerned he was born here but his parents are from Argentina. Or something like that. He's got that cool accent you guys got but maybe its just me but it does sound kind of muddled. So it is my impression that he was mostly raised here in the US.

I felt so bad though, when they came here!(It was on March I believe) I found out about the show a week after it had happened :laugh4:

I know the show was great, I've some youtube vids.

Oh that's bloody typical! :laugh3: Happened to me more than once :rolleyes:

Yeah, his accent. He talks exactly the same as we do in spanish! I was kinda put off at the beginning the other night as he kept talking in english when I knew he knows spanish. But then he switched to spanish and I was impressed. It seemed like he've been living here all this time. So if I ever talk to him I'll let him know that! :laugh3: