✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vote Coldplay As Best Band

busybeeburns

In the semis I chose Coldplay over Metallica and Evanescence over U2. Then of course I took Coldplay in the final. Silly thing is to take Evanescence I had to drop Radiohead in the first round, and ya for Evanescence I would do that. (Although theyve only put out one record, how the hell did they get on here? :lol: )

Evanescence is one of those bands that seem to be very goth or whatever they appear to be, but in reality, they mostly attract 14-16 year-old girls who think it's so cool to be depressed...

Maybe I'm wrong but it's just what I get from them... :idea2:

Ill agree Amy isnt as great in concert as on the record, but hey these guys are really good musicians and it just depends on what sort of music you like. They arent really all that goth anymore, i mean that may be their "image" but its not what they are like really. There music is actually really tasteful and I think is really creative and very special. But hey everyone has their own opinion. I dont particularly like Britney Spears but if someone appreciates her music and it floats their boat well then good for them you know?

Are Pearl Jam actually still together?? Because if they are also including bands that aren't actually bands anymore I don't see why they didn't incluse the Beatles etc. I mean they're pretty high on the 'great bands scale' right?