✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

World Tour

owenrees_73

Although only UK dates were announced, the email did say this was to kick off their world tour. So I was just curious, i know we will hear in the coming weeks when the rest of the dates are, but when and where do you think they will be. I personally hope they play in Toronto, Canada so I can go see, and to be really selfish I hope they come on August 7th, my birthday!

you know they'll play Toronto....

we'll see if they play Ottawa. AND THEY BETTER PLAY IN A CLUB (please?)!!

A club? Maybe like 5 years ago. They mostly play arenas now.

It would be really really nice to see them play a small gig though, I just dont think they ever would.

hopefully a few in the Bosnywash area (Boston, New York, DC, maybe Philly -- I can get to those easy and relatively inexpensive...well New York I live in) and I'll def. go home if they play in Dallas too! Oooh and also hopefully they close up their tour with some more UK dates -- or play some while I'm studying abroad in London Spring 06!?

hopefully a few in the Bosnywash area (Boston' date=' New York, DC, maybe Philly -- I can get to those easy and relatively inexpensive...well New York I live in) and I'll def. go home if they play in Dallas too! Oooh and also hopefully they close up their tour with some more UK dates -- or play some while I'm studying abroad in London Spring 06!?[/quote']

yeah :)

I wonder if they'll play the Bell Centre or Parc Jean-Drapeau if they come to Montreal? Hmmmm....

I fink it would be cooler if they played Parc Jean-Drapeau.......being in the outdoors.......unless it rains....then the Bell Centre would be better......but they better come to Montreal cuz I'm not missing them for anyfing :) :D