✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MY Coldplay Pics! - New Pics Added!

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I knew those pics were old? (before looking at the post date of course) I noticed they were still wearing colored shirts, as for now, they only wear black trousers, black jackets and white adida shoes or converses :confused:

you know I knew those pics were old? (before looking at the post date of course) I noticed they were still wearing colored shirts' date=' as for now, they only wear black trousers, black jackets and white adida shoes or converses :confused:[/quote']

good point....

I had forgotten all about this thread. Yes it is from the last tour and I will be adding more from this tour. Sorry I cant give out any info on my connections' date=' but I will gladly add the pics from the upcoming tour to this thread. ;)[/quote']

You can tell me! I won't give out your info! :wink3: :lol:

I really dont have any connections. Sorry to disappoint many of you. I am just very lucky and happen to meet them before and after shows. I have seen people get handed backstage passes from the crew, and to find they didnt even get to meet the band. I will tell you at one show I waited after the show was over and snuck backstage. That was very scary but awsome. The very first Coldplay show I go to and I get my AROBTTH poster signed: To Mary, with love Coldplay and all four of them signed it. I only got my pic taken with Will that night but it was one of the best experiences in my life. But, really it all comes down to luck. So good luck to all of you. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely wonderful pictures Mary! Thanks so much for sharing them. I'd be speechless if I ever got that close to any of the boys. Love the picture of Will coming out the back with his gear.

Thanks again.

Thanks. The first time I met them I was so in shock that I was backstage and then I saw Will walk in and I didnt even realize it was him. Guy was sitting in the corner and he could have been a roadie for all I knew. It was like I was in the twilight zone. When it was all over is when I freaked out. The other times it was like meeting up with old friends I hadnt seen in a while. Thats what it felt like for me anyway. I think Jonny began to be frightened because I was at 3 shows in one week and I met him at all 3 and by the third show, when he walked into the venue and saw me there, he had a look of shock and surprise. I think he thought I was stalking him, or something. lol :lol:

Thanks. The first time I met them I was so in shock that I was backstage and then I saw Will walk in and I didnt even realize it was him. Guy was sitting in the corner and he could have been a roadie for all I knew. It was like I was in the twilight zone. When it was all over is when I freaked out. The other times it was like meeting up with old friends I hadnt seen in a while. Thats what it felt like for me anyway. I think Jonny began to be frightened because I was at 3 shows in one week and I met him at all 3 and by the third show' date=' when he walked into the venue and saw me there, he had a look of shock and surprise. I think he thought I was stalking him, or something. lol :lol:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor lill Jonny Boy :lol: :lol:

mrschampion-WILLC.jpg

My friend Ang took this one^ I have the same shoes! (WILL SHOES!!!)

Cleveland!!! Omg you u can get by the buses at tower city??? Oh i hope they come to cleveland just as long as they don't playat gund arena.

I can't wait to see your pics from this tour!!!

you know I knew those pics were old? (before looking at the post date of course) I noticed they were still wearing colored shirts' date=' as for now, they only wear black trousers, black jackets and white adida shoes or converses :confused:[/quote']

They gained some pounds: that's why they wear black ;)