🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Black boys to be taught seperately?

Yeah that's the argument' date=' and if it's not negative discrimination, it's certainly positive discrimination.[/quote']

positive , negative, it's all wrong in my opinion, somehting is fucked up with the government, at the same time you're protecting them from racist attacks, yet, you're taking them away from the learning environment that they have rights too, im appauled at this shambles we call a government

good points there, it can't be good for the economy, more of everything really, the country could save so much from this, which is doing nothing for the kids anyways, and put the money forward for charity's or the homeless, and at least it would be of value, this whole thing is just proposterous :/

exactly, albie, it's fucking disgraceful, i swear, if i was a candidate who put this idea forward, i'd be ashamed to ever look in the mirrir again, i mean i don't like looking in the mirrir anyways :P , but this is ludcrous

exactly' date=' albie, it's fucking disgraceful, i swear, if i was a candidate who put this idea forward, i'd be ashamed to ever look in the mirrir again, i mean i don't like looking in the mirrir anyways :P , but this is ludcrous[/quote']

it's sad :(

i have a few coloured mates' date=' and if anybody griefed them for there skin colour i'd go fucking ballistic, i mean what the fuck has skin colour got to do with anything?!!! :angry: it really pisses me off[/quote']

everybody has the same color blood and the same heart

we are all the same inside :/

jimjam wrote:

i have a few coloured mates, and if anybody griefed them for there skin colour i'd go fucking ballistic, i mean what the fuck has skin colour got to do with anything?!!! it really pisses me off

everybody has the same color blood and the same heart

we are all the same inside

exactly, but still we have racist peopele not relising that