✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the official we hate the blazin squad thread

mburn

let me clear this up for people outta the uk, blazin squad are this bunch of 11 townies hu literally CANNOT SING. they are around 14, 15, 16 and they come up on stage wearing the most ridiculous clothes i have ever seen

let me clear this up for people outta the uk' date=' blazin squad are this bunch of 11 townies hu literally CANNOT SING. they are around 14, 15, 16 and they come up on stage wearing the most ridiculous clothes i have ever seen[/quote']

so.....i was right...SHIT-LACED!!!! :D

Is bad a strong enough word to describe Blazing Squad... I'd have used something like fucked up amateurlike prancers myself :D

there is hope for us all if they can get a record deal. bad is not a strong enough word. no way. arrogant twats springs to mind

oooooo i lke this thread

purely for the fact that i also hate blazin' squad mburn :D

my brother and i amused ourselves one rainy afternoon in the car by making up our own version of "meet you at the crossroads" or whatever the hell it's called..

it consisted of "meet you at the t-junction...motorway..sliproad..main street..carpark.." :shock:

wel it seemed funny @ the time :lol:

oooooo i lke this thread

purely for the fact that i also hate blazin' squad mburn :D

my brother and i amused ourselves one rainy afternoon in the car by making up our own version of "meet you at the crossroads" or whatever the hell it's called..

it consisted of "meet you at the t-junction...motorway..sliproad..main street..carpark.." :shock:

wel it seemed funny @ the time :lol:

it still is funny, be and my sister were watchin t4 sunday once and they were on and from then onwards its our own private joke

BLAZIN ARE ONE BAND THAT PLEEEEEEZ FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE WORLD JUST GO AND GET A JOB IN MCDONALDS WHERE U BELONG

hehehe

yeah i could see 'em all rapping to ask you an order...

"would you like a burgerfriescokeorfantaaaaaaaaaaa" grinning-smiley-021.gif

i wrote a poem bout mcdonald cud do in my science class which blazin squad cud do. goes like this. i was walking down the road eatin a toad, on my way to macy dees gonna get ham and cheese, doen as i pleeez......

u can carry on if u like thats as far as ive got