✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

infected cartilage

twin4life

does anyone know what i should do? i just recently took out my cartilage piercing after about 6 months and i've taken it out like 3 times. but today there's this big bump under it, and it's about the size of my actual stud :/ . my sister looked at it and said that it's definatly infected. should i see a doctor? does anyone know what i could put on it or something to help it?

oh, and when i first got my cartilage peirced they told me not to clean it with alcohol because it would clog the pores or something....

I knwo what you mean. i have an infection too on my cartilage piercing. and i pierced it back in october 2002. did you get it pierced wiff the gun? or by needle? cuz wiff the gun it causes infections...i just left mine be, and now i have a bubble on the back of my ear (LyKe eWwWwwWw!! (not to you twin4life) but who cares its just a piercing lol) so ya...clean it out wiff alcoihol, because that kills off the bacteria

edit: i hope your talkign about the ear piercing lol

yeah it's kinda like a bubble (eww). and i got it peirced with a gun. my brother yelled at me for that, saying that it was really stupid not to get it done properly with a needle :rolleyes: but i got mine in august 2003 and i haven't really had too much problem with it.

i took the stud out, and yeah, it's an ear piercing :P

lol good good! well ya when i took mine out the first time after a couple months after piuercing it, it was fine...but ten i dunno, i started getting a bubble. it really sucks. my friend says i should take a needle and pop it since she's done it, but hell no i dont wanna make it worse lol

edit: oops that was for twin4life lol