✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOTALY LOVE THE BEATLES!!

MY DAD WAS A DJ AND PLAYED THEM ALL THE TIME, SO I GREW UP LISTENING TO THINGS LIKE THEM!!!!

their music is SO GOOD!!!

whats you favorite song of theirs???

i LOVE across the univers, in my life, 8 days a week, ill follow the suun, i am the walrus, yellow submarine, elanore rigby, and a lots more!!!

but anyhoo. yeah!! to let ya know, your not the only one!!

I TOTALY LOVE THE BEATLES!!

MY DAD WAS A DJ AND PLAYED THEM ALL THE TIME, SO I GREW UP LISTENING TO THINGS LIKE THEM!!!!

their music is SO GOOD!!!

whats you favorite song of theirs???

i LOVE across the univers, in my life, 8 days a week, ill follow the suun, i am the walrus, yellow submarine, elanore rigby, and a lots more!!!

but anyhoo. yeah!! to let ya know, your not the only one!!

I can't pick a single favourite ... I love them all. "Hey Jude" was the song that got me hooked on the Beatles so that one has special memories for me, and it's one of my favourites. I think my favourite would the whole "medley" section on side 2 of "Abbey Road". :D

Bryana

hey i can kind of play hey jude on the piano.................................................

.......................... no nevermind i just

went to see if i could but i cant anymore.

hey i can kind of play hey jude on the piano.................................................

LMAO! :D That's funny. :)

I'm a piano major, and I have to say the best part about practicing piano nowadays is playing the Beatles/Coldplay on the piano. :D

Bryana

i would definetly enjoy playing coldplay on the piano its just i havnt played for so long i dont know any of the keys or any of the songs i use to know plus i never tried to learn coldplay songs.....hey maybe i should do that......thanks that just gave me an idea!...the only thing i now how to play still is mary had a little lamb and twinkle twinkle little star.

i would definetly enjoy playing coldplay on the piano its just i havnt played for so long i dont know any of the keys or any of the songs i use to know plus i never tried to learn coldplay songs.....hey maybe i should do that......thanks that just gave me an idea!...the only thing i now how to play still is mary had a little lamb and twinkle twinkle little star.

You'll have no problem picking out a few Coldplay songs by ear I'm sure. And sheet music is probably out there. As gorgeous as the songs are, they're not that difficult in the technical sense and I'm sure you'll know them in no time. :D "Trouble" and "The Scientist" are good ones to play. :)

Bryana

i think i would try trouble first because i like it more than the scientist

hey you never answered my question i asked you earlier are you from the other board because i saw an avatar just like your over there.

i think i would try trouble first because i like it more than the scientist

hey you never answered my question i asked you earlier are you from the other board because i saw an avatar just like your over there.

Yeah, I'm on the other board. I must have missed your question the first time, sorry! :D

"Trouble"'s a great one to start with.

Bryana

ok i think i'm going to get it next week' date=' but i'll have to go home because that is where the piano is. any suggestion where i could pick up sheet music especially for trouble.[/quote']

I have no idea. I live in Toronto, and we've got a lot of music stores so that's where I usually tell people to go if they live in Toronto. I'm not familiar with any American/British/etc. stores in other countries that sell sheet music. SheetMusicPlus.com has Coldplay sheet music, but it's for guitar & voice, and not for piano.

Bryana

me too!!

i can actually also play across the universe and in my life also kinda.

oh they are just faboulas!

hey..... would yall know where maybe i could find an avator that would work for me to test or somthin??? i keep trying and no use!

any ways i just got the idea that she was just saying hi to you? well i found some sheet music and i sound terrible . but practice makes perfect so i think i can maybe have trouble down in like two months. hopefully!

any ways i just got the idea that she was just saying hi to you? well i found some sheet music and i sound terrible . but practice makes perfect so i think i can maybe have trouble down in like two months. hopefully!

I think she was just saying hi too. Hi jewl*! :D

I'm sure you don't sound horrible. Besides, as you said, practice makes perfect and you'll be playing Trouble like Chris in no time. :)

Bryana

:lol: woooh that made me feel all funny inside when you said "you'll be playing Trouble like Chris in no time" :lol: . just to think that i could play something so beautiful and great that he made and plays all the time gives me chills. :multi: